The TF Track Day Thread

dann2707

No, not at Curborough. It would be a disaster waiting. To happen.

Not at all, I've been round Curborough on a bike and the vincent owners club used to hold sprint meetings there :)

I'm not sure what the regs would be on a mixed car/bike meet though, might be worth an ask.

You dont ride over the curbs, would love to thrash round there on the supermoto, 444bhp/tonne :)

I've ridden my mums 1923 ABC Skootamota round there, also my bmx when I was about 14. Also my grandads 1914 Douglas when I was 7-8, he set me off down the paddock during a meeting and I had no chance of actually stopping the thing without crashing! Fortunately after a little inventive offroading involving a ditch I got back round to our car/trailer and an adult caught me and the bike before it all went even more tits up :D

• Like 1

1. Dann2707
2. Tarty Adam
3. Pashley26
4. MikeRotch
5. Azarathal
6. Rainbird
7. Curtisrider
8. Pete
9. Spunky
10. Greg1040

11. SamKidney (Possibly)

This is a maybe definitely because Im up for it no matter what I end up driving as it seems like this could be a laugh.

Cars being off the track waiting for bikes is time wasted :P

I think a limit should be set to 15-20. A nice number would be good, but if there's too many people, there will be too much waiting around. At Curvy, you normally do a warm up lap, then full attack, then come in. Lets say 30 seconds a lap, that means 60 seconds a car. That means at most 20 mins between each run. In all honesty, I think that is the very most I would be wanting to wait between each go. Any longer than that, and everything will cool down too much.

What George said.

(About the 30 second mark, you're pretty f**king good if you can go sub 30 on your first try at Curborough. It should be every bodies benchmark time. :))

Curby is fantastic, here have a video -

And here's how to do it properly...

And here's what it looks like from outside.

Edited by Pashley26

If one of them's fixed by then i'll come and play.

1. Dann2707
2. Tarty Adam
3. Pashley26
4. MikeRotch
5. Azarathal
6. Rainbird
7. Curtisrider
8. Pete
9. Spunky
10. Greg1040
11. SamKidney (Possibly)
12. Duncy H