Ali C - Ride Inspired

Mark W

Watched this quite a few times now. It's really got me motivated to ride more.

So many awesome lines. The up to front to rail and wheel swap on the post to gap then sorta side up to roll down especially!

Skinny lines :dance:

Great work on the edit too. What is the song Mark?

Well done guys, definitely something to be proud of (Y)

Great riding and filming from Mark and Ali. 2 things which keep sticking in my mind everytime I watch this video. Either they were or would be difficult to do or I'm just throwing it out there for Ali to try. I was hoping to see Ali give that Tree line an opposite pedal stroke up to the top of the log in a motor trial style. Also the Tyre tap to the Lamp post, would be great to see him try getting back onto the wall.

Great riding and filming from Mark and Ali. 2 things which keep sticking in my mind everytime I watch this video. Either they were or would be difficult to do or I'm just throwing it out there for Ali to try. I was hoping to see Ali give that Tree line an opposite pedal stroke up to the top of the log in a motor trial style. Also the Tyre tap to the Lamp post, would be great to see him try getting back onto the wall.

Not quite sure what you mean by that first one, the second idea may be possible though, I'll have a try sometime.

I'm running a 22t up front, I've just made myself a BB mounted bash guard to give as much clearance in hooks as possible.

Most people use 22-16, a 15t would be nice for big run ups and big pedal gaps, but apart from that I think I'd prefer a 16t myself. Personal preference really, but it'll be one of those, a 14t or 17t are a no go.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 1

Not quite sure what you mean by that first one, the second idea may be possible though, I'll have a try sometime.

Sorry I didn't put it clearer. As you land perfectly on the tree, I just keep thinking your going to turn your pedals round starting with your opposite foot then power wheel up to the top of it.