Best thing a pedestrian/ passer by has said while you were riding

Herbertlemon102

"Do you believe in god?". That was a weird one. It was followed by a half hour chat about why I should.

I remember that. Then danny walker proceeded to talk to him for ages about said subject. It was well funny

At a spot in brum with an old, rather intoxicated, fella sat on a bench having a nap. About 15 mins pass by and he decides to wake up and shout "Is there a champion among you!" at the top of his voice, then return to his former position.

• Like 2

Dropped off a 4-5'ish wall outside a doctors surgery and an old woman literally bollocked me for being so stupid and asked me what I'd have done if I'd fallen off as I could have broken my back. She wasn't that impressed when I told her I'd just crawl into the surgery so it wasn't a problem.

• Like 7

It's always interesting- whenever a kid sees me riding, the standard response is "it hasn't got a seat! Whys that mummy/daddy?" And I always stop to listen to what they say, 98% of the time it's: " that's because it's a special/trick/stunt bike, the other two percent is usually "he can't sit down, that's a bit pointless isn't it? He won't get anywhere like that"1 and they're usually the people I ride behind as they walk off, pulling my magura at random intervals and making generally as much annoying noise as possible :P until i went disc. Now I just glare.

• Like 2

The picture says it all... Back when I was riding my mod, I was filming an edit, and met him on a park bench, passed out with his empty liter of vodka... He tried to lift his head and look at me, and said something like "URRRAAAAAAAAA" very quietly, then passed out again. I think he might have been a little bit wasted, dunno... ;):dance: I also get the "Where's the seat" or the "Did someone steal your seat" things all the time as well in the rare times I ride in public.

post-37164-0-56982200-1420156546_thumb.j

I had a chav once shout " aww dick head, defying gravity n shit!!!" almost fell of i was laughing that hard! he even put his hand in the and did the westside signs! u cant wright that shit hahaha!

Also was out riding Higga Tor with a kid called Gaz and some old bloke came over and asked us if we wer proffesionalisms?

Edited by Yorkshire Dale