Ben Lazenby - SRT Clips 1

FalseProphecy

That stupid lass at 2.53 :angry::angry::angry: I think everyone has had one of those moments. I can see that 'WTF u doing dicked? Do I kick or what? Aww bollocks to yer then' thought process when you're doing them extra backhops.

I know I'm riding semi-legally in public places, but as riders we (hopefully, otherwise you're being a dick) have to treat the public like we're treading on eggshells, and a certain slice of the public are either as thick as a barn door, oblivious to the surroundings, or simply self-rightous inconsiderate pr**ks who think somehow they are better than you and won't acknowledge your existence. More than once I've had some arsehole put both sides safety at risk by doing really stoopid sh!t like walking under my hanging front wheel or make eye contact then walk straight in front of me mind gap.

Not really a vid comment I know but that's a rant I've wanted for a while...

Edited by CC12345678910

That stupid lass at 2.53 :angry::angry::angry: I think everyone has had one of those moments. I can see that 'WTF u doing dicked? Do I kick or what?' thought bubble when you're doing them extra backhops.

I know I'm riding semi-legally in public places, but as riders we (hopefully, otherwise you're being a dick) have to treat the public like we're treading on eggshells, and a certain slice of the public are either as thick as a barn door, oblivious to the surroundings, or simply self-rightous inconsiderate pr**ks who fail to acknowledge your existence. More than once I've had some arsehole put both sides safety at risk by doing really stoopid sh!t like walking under my hanging front wheel or make eye contact then walk straight in front of me mind gap.

Not really a vid comment I know but that's a rant I've wanted for a while...

You always get the random drunk smelly gipsy on a bike that gets close to you and starts asking you random questions and telling you "I used to do that back in the day" and you don't know if he's gonna stab you or what.