The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

His sections can vary so much. I often don't like his riding, then he pulls out a sweet edit. This one is one of them, i think he did real real good with this one.

extremely impressive riding.....

.....he's still a knob though :P

• Like 2

Despite his insane skills, I get a little bored sometimes watching Webb's videos. I don't even know why!

I was all like :blink: when he pulled that front flip to manual though.

True story; when I used to play Dave Mirra on the PS2 many years ago I would always find it funny that you could do completely 'impossible' and 'unrealistic' moves. Bizarrely though, most of those type of moves/lines now feature regularly in BMX videos.

That front flip to manual is one of those moves. If I did that back in 2001 or whenever it was I'd laugh and think 'that would never be possible' and now it is.

Strange how things work out.

• Like 1

extremely impressive riding.....

.....he's still a knob though :P

I have two friends who told me he's quite a nice guy, and his appearance doesn't match his tone of voice in the slightest.

I also have a very good friend who told me Harry Main is complete douche. He also said Rob Ridge is one of the nicest people he'd ever met too. I also hate my friend for being able to session with such a guy :P

I've never met Harry nor seen much about him, but from my experience, riders who only ride ramps, are good and covered in tattoos and piercings (note, not hating on either of those individually) tend to have a big personality which is usually loud and garish. So it wouldn't surprise me to find Harry is a bit of a knob too.

I have a friend who used to have a blog and on that blog he once said the company Mark rides for tended to re-brand components from Taiwan. Mark saw this and threatened to beat up my friend (or something like this). It's been a while since I chatted with him and some details on the actual threat may be different.

Although I loved riding bmx part of what stopped me was the pretension and, not unrelated, intense fashions that was so frequent with bmx riders. In all the disciplines I've ridden trials riders have generally been the most awesome types. I guess it's hard to have much pretension when you clearly do something so geeky :P

I don't hate to tell yous i told you so. Bmx is gay, bmx isn't gay, maybe the people? Who knows, but at the moment, as gay as scootering, yeah, why not. I, like, commas.

However Hoffman is totally awesome. And gives us a video. Why not wish him a happy birthday.

• Like 3