The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

I've been more negative before :P You must miss all my positive comments I make too ;)

The riding was pretty sweet, the truck driver and 3 whip down the set at the end was pretty impressive HOWEVER.......The editing was diabolic! I have seriously never seen editing as bad as that in a BMX vid. It's like they took all the bad points from a TGS video and ran with them. The "fake" zooming in on nearly every move just about had my pulling my hair out, the music was more like heavy machinery being dragged about and the camera was pretty shaky at times.

Plus a lot of the riding was actually a bit sketchy, lots of bitch hops and 270 landings, that dead sailor off the roof to blatant bail (if they hadn't cut it out of the edit) was laughable too.

So yeah, worst BMX vid I have seen.

Funnily enough that actually isn't the worst. I've got the original Macneil team DVD at home and I haven't watched it all the way through before because I just can't actually handle it. But yeah, this video (apart from the riding) sucked pretty hard.

yeah the edit is quite poor(specially for a bmx vid)

but riding was so impressive I couldn't stand the "worst bmx vid" comment

I hate that someone that involved in his riding isn't respected for his skills and courage

The edit IS the video, and it's the video I was saying sucked. The riding was pretty decent, but like I said, the video didn't really do anything for me. The video isn't the riding.