Richard Iii - Relatively Good Video!

Stephen Morris

Thanks for all the comments - all positive so far which is really nice. Chai's face for me was the best part of the video. What Matt is talking is that when we were in Colchester a truck full of gardeners stopped at the roundabout expecting Matt to do something, when he refused they did a full circle at the roundabout and threw a gardening glow at him... You had to be there, but Matt is vague so I'd best clear it up.

Matt. My nearest and dearest. I f**king love you. How f**king insane was the riding in that video? Chai styling it up, the only way he knows how, and him falling down after that gap to front wheel hahahaha.

Such an awesome video. Truely very, very, awesome.

Really liked that. Only thing I'd say is that some clips were a bit too short, like they'd been cut a little too soon, but I guess if that's your style of editing that's your style of editing :turned:

Was a cool vid though, some cool riding being done.

bit dizzy now

very nice vid, and your choice of lines to use in the vid were good, matt staples showing u dont need a huge section to wow the audience, his first move, manual to wall up-down-up-down-squeaker out :turned:

it didnt have the feel of "just another street video" - every move pulled with style and looked so dialled

1:26 - loved that section so smooth! nothing outragously big but very sweet

from 2:06 - the 20" in the park (that i almost thought was the tricks and stunts ghetto park) all lines just nailed without a breath (literally that fast across the tyres)

thats a welcome addition to the collection

ta muchly

Edited by matthewholdsworth

from 2:06 - the 20" in the park (that i almost thought was the tricks and stunts ghetto park) all lines just nailed without a breath (literally that fast across the tyres)

That was the Tricks & Stunts ghetto park, and the tyres took a while to shoot but I agree it looks really good. One of the other sections with the big square plant pot was also in Tricks & Stunts, where the police are sat watching Ashton gap to the wall Tim starts off on.

Stephen.

Nice vid Stephen.

The other day I was looking at some footage from 2002 when we all went down to Chelsea and road the playground. Glad to see you can still get in there. Last time I went was years ago with Phil Williams, and the bugger did Ashton's gap from the rail to the wall at the Wharf. In fact, Lloyd Watts did that too on his Brisa once...

Edited by snappel

After talking about making a video for god knows how long.... :P

That was a great result, well worth waiting for.

Love the fast cutting, it keeps you interested. Half of the time I was watching a clip and then it's like WOW then by the time i've thought that the next clip is over, it's like WOWOWOWOWOW :)

Good choice of music too.

Matts spinning is getting silly, best bit was in the skatepark at night!!!!

MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Rob

:turned: :P