Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

Not done mine yet - I used to have some of the windows ones then I went with famous paintings - but what can I say - I love this picture, It just reminds me of why I ride...

post-3202-1221040873_thumb.jpg

Tightrope.

Wanna fire up the old dog and burn me that footage?! :(

...while I'm here

life-ruin.jpg

Edited by boon

Is it possible to use it on a partitioned hardrive? Also might try it, looks like it could be pretty cool!

You sure can, if your drive is big enough...

however, I'd seriously recommend using seperate drives for XP and Linux (and at the price of drives now, its hardly a problem). If you install it all onto one drive and the drive fails, your pretty screwed. At least if they're seperate you can still boot up from the working drive to troubleshoot.

Hell, you could even run it from a USB pen.

You sure can, if your drive is big enough...

however, I'd seriously recommend using seperate drives for XP and Linux (and at the price of drives now, its hardly a problem). If you install it all onto one drive and the drive fails, your pretty screwed. At least if they're seperate you can still boot up from the working drive to troubleshoot.

Hell, you could even run it from a USB pen.

So is ubunto an add on for Linux or an actual OS? Either way, I'm sure I have a key about, if in doubt.. I could buy a 3GB one for £10.