Tm2

Jonny Jones

Be done somtime tonight. I have to go into Uni now so I wont be able to do anything until this evening at some point.

Just be patient, good things come to those who wait! Im hoping it will all be working this time round!

Thanks for all the interest!

Jonny.

Downloading now.

Should be done in around 5 minutes so I'll let you know if its ok this time round.

Your server is getting killed, I'm only getting 350kb/s, last night was over 900!

*is watching*

*skims through*

Yep.

Works.

Nice one man.

Edited by MonsterJ

Same here Jake. Took ages to open, and it's running 130 now whereas it was 250 last night. C'est la vie I guess :) I tried opening the tv.isg homepage about 5 minutes ago and it still hasn't got past 50% openage. Niiiiiiiiice...

I think tv.isg.si is broken. :(

It happens. When Volume 2 went online tv.isg.si went down for a couple of hours due to far too many people trying to download it (I was rather pround of that...). I also got a stern e-mail from tv.isg.si's admin asking that I somehow release smaller vids. Meh.....

Downloading now Jonny, should be good, hope I'm in it somewhere..... :P(Y)

Rich

oh my god!!! just watched the whole video and all I can say is that its mint! Every section had amazing riding, amazing editing and decent music. The stacks were funny as usual and the general randomness here and there was amusing. That bit where sam wheeler did a huge drop gap to a bin from a bus shelter whilst those other riders were sat under it looking at a newspaper was funny I thought. :D

Lived up to my expectations that followed TM1, thanks for all the effort you put into this Jonny, it paid off. (Y)

Just a thought, who would put their hands in their pocket and buy a copy of this on DVD? Obviously just paying for a DVD-R and postage, and not any kind of profit for JJ... :-

Seems a lot easier - not to mention more versatile - than having to faff around with downloads. Also I don't have a DVD burner, and I want to watch the video from my comfy couch rather than in my attic...

Jonny has put so much effort into this Video.

It has turned out to be a great one to the start off the

NEW YEAR.

I loved every single bit of the video. hopefully everyone else did too.

The video really shows how much a year pass's from just watching it.

A BIG UP TOO JONNY JONES and trialmedia.co.uk (Y):D

Edited by John Shrewsbury

Just a thought, who would put their hands in their pocket and buy a copy of this on DVD? Obviously just paying for a DVD-R and postage, and not any kind of profit for JJ... :-

Seems a lot easier - not to mention more versatile - than having to faff around with downloads. Also I don't have a DVD burner, and I want to watch the video from my comfy couch rather than in my attic...

Hmm, I don't know if you can burn a .mov to a DVD but even if you can, it wouldn't be the best quality for showing on a tv screen (especially widescreen). From what I saw last night, it was fairly good (quality), but I couldnt get it to full screen cos i havn't got quicktime pro or some BS.

EDIT:uhh, ok I guess you can, whats the quality like once its on tv?

Edited by jake1516

Yer I would be up for that if it include TM1 aswell :-lol but I think ask him before and he replied he didn't know how to produce a DVD?