Beer Vs Vodka

nohpee°

what are sliperry nipples like?

(the drink guys)

which type of slippery nipple as there are quite a few different ways of making them i think

I always had it in a double shot glass with baileys and sambuca, and always used to kneck a couple of these before a night out down the clubs in Vancouver a few years ago. Doesnt go down too badly at all once you have a few beers(ale/ lady drinks whatever) in you already. Has a very good effect thats for sure :P I'm not a great fan of baileys either so it cant be that bad if i managed to stomach it :P

Nbongo juice for the win!

4!!! no feckin way :P

Haha we need a forum "ride" - go around till we find a real old man pub and go drink ale for the rest of the day complaining about change . . . .

that would be awesome....

one thing ive noticed - the only person i think ive ever had a pint with after a ride = ben rowlands - nobody else seems to be up for it ....

Is this because Im basically some sort of wierd adult who hangs around with kids ? or are all you trials types only into "binge" drinking ?

meh or am i just old ?

Just old Rowan :P

Um, i don't know where this thread has got to about drinks etc, but Guiness is deffiantly the future, i've tasted it........

Adam

cant beat a pint of blood once and a while- but its too bloody expensive for a pauper like myself!

However im saving my pennys up for next Friday (Y) Guinness hat 2006 here we come.

Cant beat vodka, lemon and lime imo. Its really nice.

Ive never touched beer cant stand it i prefer the ladies drinks :P. Like vodka, shots and alcopops.

On holiday they did these fishbowls. They put loads of vodka in then filled the rest up with red-bull then gave you like huge straws for all the people was a rite bargain and got you hammered! lol

youngins who like just vodka and fairy drinks don't worry, when you are older you will see the light then go "why the f**k was I being such a poofter"

see you chaps at koxx days...buy a pint or two with you at the small bar there if anyones going ;)

cant beat a pint of blood once and a while- but its too bloody expensive for a pauper like myself!

However im saving my pennys up for next Friday (Y) Guinness hat 2006 here we come.

Just the one dude :o

In the SU bar they are 4 pints per hat, i am aiming on atleast 3 hats, 4 if i feel up to it :P

Adam.........

PS: will be slightly poorer next saturday morning :P

Just the one dude :o

In the SU bar they are 4 pints per hat, i am aiming on atleast 3 hats, 4 if i feel up to it :P

Adam.........

PS: will be slightly poorer next saturday morning :P

Dont usually drink it that often apart from St Paddy day just to get into the spirit of things. The main reason being that in our local (to lecture hall) drinks are expensive anyway, and Guinness is quite a bit more than the cheapo nasty lagers which suit my monetary needs far better (plus after a while you actually get used to drinking nasty Fosters Carling etc and it becomes tolerable, as mad as it seems :sick: )

Usually have a couple of Guinness for a nice change, then back to the cheapo lagers (Y) Also another reason not to drink too many Guinness is that you get the worst shits the morning after ever! black poo anyone? :lol:

but come Friday I will be going all out Guinness whatever the costs. 5 pints for a hat here boos hiss. My poor housemates, having to use the same toilet as me the day after :lol:

like Andrew T said, beer is an aquired taste and can taste pretty rough when you first try it. Give it a few years and you will probably be converted

Haha we need a forum "ride" - go around till we find a real old man pub and go drink ale for the rest of the day complaining about change . . . .

that would be awesome....

one thing ive noticed - the only person i think ive ever had a pint with after a ride = ben rowlands - nobody else seems to be up for it ....

Is this because Im basically some sort of wierd adult who hangs around with kids ? or are all you trials types only into "binge" drinking ?

meh or am i just old ?

You're not alone, in the summer I can't think of anything better than a solid day's riding followed by a relaxing pint with your mates in the beer garden (Y)

Edit - Whilst still wearing your crash hat = qualityyyy

Edited by UrbanLegend