Beer Vs Vodka

nohpee°

hey

im normally a beer drinker for some reason just because i know where i aim with it i guess.

im keen to drink like vodka and cokes tonight so whats the equivilent to a pint?

cheers

I think a doubles a bit more than a pint of lager unit wise. Try it and find out :lol:

a double = a pint

however, vodka & coke is a girls drink.

vodka&orange (a screwdriver if you wear frilly shirts) is a drink that won't compromise your masculinity too much.

white russians are good if you like sugar but when real men drink girls drinks they drink long island ice tea.

Vodka and anything.

Ive seen my uni mate down a bottle of vodka he was pissed to start off with fuccking looney he werent too good that night, rang up a £200 phone bill to his bird in Russia.

Try the pint of death - half pint of guiness and then whatever shoots and shit you can afford, £20 from the football society after the match equals a nasty pint glass of shit

I have never liked the taste of Beer and I'm not going to force myself to like it just to fit in with the lads. Vodka is the daddy. (Y)

Snap!

Anything colourful and full of vodka will do me a treat.

Edited by JT!

I have never liked the taste of Beer and I'm not going to force myself to like it just to fit in with the lads. Vodka is the daddy. (Y)

Seconded.

I've never liked larger/beer I usually drink JD and coke. I like cocktails aswell and pretty much any other lady drink.

Beers for queers.

Vodka and anything.

Ive seen my uni mate down a bottle of vodka he was pissed to start off with fuccking looney he werent too good that night, rang up a £200 phone bill to his bird in Russia.

Try the pint of death - half pint of guiness and then whatever shoots and shit you can afford, £20 from the football society after the match equals a nasty pint glass of shit

Thats my party trick that is, i only ever do it with the £7 bottles though, the one down from a litre. Gets you royally f**ked that does. Never EVER do it on an empty stomach. Pulls the ladies for sure, just so long as they're not around later when it starts to kick in :D .

I'm a fairly big lad so my normal shot is a double to everyone else. I usually combo drink, have some beers then a load of nasty drinks. Vodka, dark rum and apple j20 is a f**kin beast of a drink. Goes jet black in the glass and really gets you wankered.

I would say beer beats vodka though, vodka gets you drunk but you wouldn't drink it casually at home or when out with mates, so that makes beer the winner for its multifunctionality.

Beer tastes like shit, and it's weak a shit, despite it being classed as a "man's drink"

"Woman's drinks" on the other hand often RULE!! I drink Baileys by the pint, now thats a frikkin lush drink. Malibu also rules, as does straight whiskey, gin, or vodka if you wanna have a laugh with your mates in trying to endure the pain. However, if u dont wnana have a competition at pain endurance, but actually want to ENJOY ur drink's pleasant taste, vodka rules when mixed with stuff.

IMO.

I work at one of the busiest bars in my town and I think our most popular drink is either vodka and coke (most people want singles to start with :/) and then shitty alcopops like smirnoff ice are next in line.

Personally... Cant beat southern comfort and coke - not lemonade, makes it taste like archers :(

I've never even seen anyone mix vodka with coke.

I would say Vodka and Coke is probably the single most popular drink in the UK. Although maybe some shit like Smirnoff Ice would beat it, or just Carling. But it's definitely up there. Er, which is just what Trialsmad said. That'll teach me not to read the thread properly.

I really dislike the taste of Vodka in Coke, it just spoils it. In fact I probably prefer neat vodka, at least it's a smaller volume to drink. If I ever have to drink Vodka 'n' Coke, I'd down the vodka and then chase it with Coke. Get rid of the taste.