Yes Its Happening!

aaron-i'anson

My friend Alan a rider himself, Went on the radio competing agaist other peoples ideas of what to make. The radio station have been sponsored by a few big companys to get a decent amount of money.

It was all desided by a vote, I know many of you voted for it and thank you for doing so.

We won the vote last friday the radio company picked Alan. They had a long disscussion about it all then they desided that it was going to be INDOORS! They're not going to build something indoors they're going to rent a place or, We thought of an idea one of the companys what are sponsering us own a big dockyard place and they have a old building there what is a good size. So we're going to ask the company if we can build the park in their building.

I will update you if i know anymore.

P.S Kent is in the south eastern area and is not to far away from train staion what is called Gillingham.

Aaron

My friend Alan a rider himself, Went on the radio competing agaist other peoples ideas of what to make. The radio station have been sponsored by a few big companys to get a decent amount of money.

It was all desided by a vote, I know many of you voted for it and thank you for doing so.

We won the vote last friday the radio company picked Alan. They had a long disscussion about it all then they desided that it was going to be INDOORS! They're not going to build something indoors they're going to rent a place or, We thought of an idea one of the companys what are sponsering us own a big dockyard place and they have a old building there what is a good size. So we're going to ask the company if we can build the park in their building.

I will update you if i know anymore.

P.S Kent is in the south eastern area and is not to far away from train staion what is called Gillingham.

Aaron

D00d If you want some blue pallets, tractor tyres and cotton reels (for free of course) pm me....

They had a long disscussion about it all then they desided that it was going to be INDOORS!

Was going to be indoors right from the very start, Most people on here already know pretty much the whole story already.

I will be ringing SEEDA about the dockside building tomorrow (Y)

Nice to see az_zoo finally got validated :-:lol:(Y)

• 1 month later...

I asked Rob Walker about this the other day. He told me that the people backing the competition had given the impression they would be giving a lot of help to aid in its setup. But apparently they haven't done shit towards it.

I had suggested a location I'd seen which was vacant on the same industrial estate as the local skate park. But I don't know what's happening. Maybe one of the Medway trials lot could give some sort of update?