Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Nothings wrong with her, and in any other situation id probably go for it. I just dont want to end up in an awkward situation as is normally the case with people at work. Boning friends never feels right!

Edit: and i have said that to her, shes rather persistent though!

Edited by TomR

could just get wasted and meet up as suggested? lifes too short too make desicions worrying about what other people might think, if the birds a looker and the lad she split up with aint your mate then go for it?

alternatively f you really dont want to just say you were having family troubles and make something serious/un-questionable up

Met another new girl, shes not into me but she is hotttt. She's mates with some of my mates and she wore one of my tees and my boxers to bed and looked so good. was gonna sleep in my bed but didnt (N) haha it's all good. She smokes though, denied haha.

She got my msn off my mate and has been talkin to me loads, and then earlier on was like "you gonna take my number then?"

She's comin down tomorrow, meetin her at the station goin back to mine then goin to a gig then shes stayin at mine, dunno where shes stayin yet, but party time.

this girl just said:

"anyway, fact is, i wont b able to see you again if all ur going to offer is sex, as that is all i feel i ever was to you. and that to be honest hurts seeing as how affectionate u were, and it makes me feel awful. if u feel differently, let me know. im off to the pub"

so am I f**ked? I can't be her other half. I can see her every now an then, but definitely can't become a couple. Think it's a good idea to say something like 'I'm not gona be around long enough to make it work, I wont be able to see u as often as I want, and I dont want to get treated like crap again. I wana see you an do all the things normal couples do but i guess you want it official?...'

feedback anyone? ASAP

Right this is proper confusing :S Ive liked this lass for a while, I got with her last january.. but i don't actualy no what to do :S

Shes like proper tidy and everything .. lives like 12miles away, but this year ill be on a scooter so thats no real problem ?

humm shes been single 5 mins, should i just be nice to her and see if it works ? :P

Right this is proper confusing :S Ive liked this lass for a while, I got with her last january.. but i don't actualy no what to do :S

Shes like proper tidy and everything .. lives like 12miles away, but this year ill be on a scooter so thats no real problem ?

humm shes been single 5 mins, should i just be nice to her and see if it works ? :P

yeah like said wait, dont make a move or say anything for a little while unless she does it first. Just act yourself and talk to her and shit and be a proper friendly dude ect and try seeing her as much as you can so shes spent time with you and knows what your like and if she does like you then things are bonza.

Broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. Just been a bit down, hasn't affected me too bad because of the way i've been feeling recently. Found out she is proper upset though, and that really hurts to hear, but time will heal it I suppose.

Edited by James-M

She got my msn off my mate and has been talkin to me loads, and then earlier on was like "you gonna take my number then?"

She's comin down tomorrow, meetin her at the station goin back to mine then goin to a gig then shes stayin at mine, dunno where shes stayin yet, but party time.

Got on my mate, and stayed in my room, he didn't pump her, but i guess shes outta the window. We'll see though, she still seems quite keen on me so f**k knows.

Been chatting to this other girl but can't decide if shes fat or not. Nightmare, she hangs out with girls I know are fat stinkers, but she doesnt look like she is one...

My ex is coming down today haha... I miss her :(

this girl just said:

"

anyway, fact is, i wont b able to see you again if all ur going to offer is sex, as that is all i feel i ever was to you. and that to be honest hurts seeing as how affectionate u were, and it makes me feel awful. if u feel differently, let me know. im off to the pub"

so am I f**ked? I can't be her other half. I can see her every now an then, but definitely can't become a couple. Think it's a good idea to say something like 'I'm not gona be around long enough to make it work, I wont be able to see u as often as I want, and I dont want to get treated like crap again. I wana see you an do all the things normal couples do but i guess you want it official?...'

feedback anyone? ASAP

right, wouldnt quite say what youd said, as its making it sound like ur the issue. id go more for.

"i dont know what to do, i really like you,like you wouldnt believe, but i cant commit to a relationship with you at the moment,i couldnt see you enough, and its not fair to keep you in a relationship like that, where we dont get enough time together"

that way it looks more like your the one who actually wants a relationship, but your not willing to treat her like crap by sticking her in a relationship wer she never gets to see her boyfriend.

right, wouldnt quite say what youd said, as its making it sound like ur the issue. id go more for.

"i dont know what to do, i really like you,like you wouldnt believe, but i cant commit to a relationship with you at the moment,i couldnt see you enough, and its not fair to keep you in a relationship like that, where we dont get enough time together"

that way it looks more like your the one who actually wants a relationship, but your not willing to treat her like crap by sticking her in a relationship wer she never gets to see her boyfriend.

id go with that... i might white it down, just in case. :lol:

laky

So basically not talked to the ex for 3 days. THen last night read something i didnt wanna see on her myspace.. got in a huff.. added her to msn told her pretty much

"lo jess, im sending u all your stuff back saturday, bye" and got a "okies :)" ... then she went on to say "im not ignoring you or anything or blocking you out i just thought we should try the giving eachother space thing" tooooooo which i replied "nah its fine im done with you" .. then i got blocked lol

f**kin love womens temper tantrums then on facebook got the whole "jessyca is super happy now"... .. seriously didnt sound like she was when i spoke to her before lol

Argh women.. not much of a trouble.. just f**kin funny now..plenty more better fish in the sea