Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Well errrr, yea? Unless you are :ermm:

I worded that wrong. I kinda meant would someone be stupid enough to fabricate that kind of story to perform a u-turn on a decision... So confused. :(

I worded that wrong. I kinda meant would someone be stupid enough to fabricate that kind of story to perform a u-turn on a decision... So confused. :(

Perhaps the Dad didn't like you so he convinced her that you're a nasty piece of work?

Perhaps the Dad didn't like you so he convinced her that you're a nasty piece of work?

That's one of my conclusions that I'm jumping to. But it just seems weird, they've loved me so far... It's a very quick switch so I think that he actually believes that I stole the money. Leanne is having trouble with my point:

They are CERTAIN that it wasn't her, or the Mum or Dad (obviously). My point is that as I am CERTAIN it wasn't me, something else must have happened. I have no idea what, and everything I come up with just sounds like shit. But they wont take my calls so I can't even start to explain or go down the "innocent until proven guilty" line.

Part of me wishes I had stolen the money, at least then I'd know what the f**k is going on. I could just try going with tail between legs and begging forgiveness or just telling them to f**k off. But as it is I'm just confused and properly down.

Go round to their house and tell them to get their facts straight before accusing people for doing things they haven't done. Who cares about whether you get back with her or not, but i'd be doing it just for my own pride and honour. Having people who i used to be close to thinking i'd done that would bug the hell out of me, so i'd have to tell them it wasn't me and that they should stop acting like children.

Go get back your alpha'ness!

Go round to their house and tell them to get their facts straight before accusing people for doing things they haven't done. Who cares about whether you get back with her or not, but i'd be doing it just for my own pride and honour. Having people who i used to be close to thinking i'd done that would bug the hell out of me, so i'd have to tell them it wasn't me and that they should stop acting like children.

Go get back your alpha'ness!

I wish it were that easy, and I definitely would if my car was on the road. But she's 50 odd miles away and f**k getting on the train all the way down there just to be told I'm not welcome! I am in the process of thinking through what I'd write in a letter....

No,dont write a f**king letter. dont be a f**king pussy, you go down there and wait till they talk to you, if they close the door, put ur foot in it, i COULD NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT be having some one accusing me of that and turning my own girlfriend on me like so. id go f**king ape shit.

No,dont write a f**king letter. dont be a f**king pussy, you go down there and wait till they talk to you, if they close the door, put ur foot in it, i COULD NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT be having some one accusing me of that and turning my own girlfriend on me like so. id go f**king ape shit.

Well said. *Buys train ticket*

You're both absolutely right. Cheers.

Well said. *Buys train ticket*

You're both absolutely right. Cheers.

Update: I just called her Dad. Turns out the plot is even thicker... Basically her mum and dad think it was her who took the money, and because she's denying it her dad said "Well in that case, it must have been Jason so I guess we'll just have to not let him come here again". He said to me that the reason he did that was to scare her into telling the truth, not because he actually thought it was me. He says he has respect for me, knows I work hard and make his daughter happy so there's no problem there.

Now the problem is what to do with this lying twat of a girlfriend... But I'm not going to accuse her of stealing it, because I know that it might have just gone missing or something. This could be a fun conversation.

At least I know I'm not thought of as a thief now (Y)

Now the problem is what to do with this lying twat of a girlfriend...

nice one for phoning her dad and clearing your name

as for her, just think, if shes willing to lie to you about all this, what else has she/will she lie about??

infact, i cant quite work out why she dumped you for not stealing off her mum and dad