Crazy Things You've Done.

Al_Fel

ran over a parked bmw, slipped on the bonnet and fell arm first through the windscreen

got completely naked in the middle of the elbow room in bristol on a night out

shouted "what's that coming out of your minge is it a tampon?!" to an english girl in a pub in portugal

walked to the middle of a crop circle we could see from our campsite in newquay to have a picnic

ill think of more later

:)

Edited by the boon

ran over a parked bmw, slipped on the bonnet and fell arm first through the windscreen

got completely naked in the middle of the elbow room in bristol on a night out

shouted "what's that coming out of your minge is it a tampon?!" to an english girl in a pub in portugal

walked to the middle of a crop circle we could see from our campsite in newquay to have a picnic

ill think of more later

:)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pissing myself at that!!

I was at a house party a while back and some girl was totally smashed and she just passed out and she had stripped down to her bra and just had something that looked like it should be a skirt on. Everyone was poking her n not helping much so I grabbed her and fireman lifted her outside n put her on some building sand bags trying to make her come around. She started shaking n shit n her mates told me she had some condition and needed some tablets for it? I was semi drunk at this time so I decided to carry her to her house which turned out to be about 2miles away because I didn't fancy risking the £30 fine for her throwing up in a cab lol. I knocked on the door at like 1am and this dude n women come to door and I was like is this your daughter? And she was in her bra and some small skirt and they were like yes..... what are you doing with her? I was like I found her she had passed out n started shaking so her friends told me this is where she lives so I carried her here. Her mum was like THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME IN HAVE A DRINK! The dad just gave me that stare like... ' I don't trust you what have you done to my daughter.' :rolleyes:

P.S.

I have no idea who she was.

Edited by Freddie

Through some Mayonase at a group of Jipseys out of my mates car going at 40mph, they were all stood outside a transit Van atleast 12 of them all talking, the transit van happened to be theres hense a chase. Most stupid thing ever, Vans go quite fast.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

I was at a house party a while back and some girl was totally smashed and she just passed out and she had stripped down to her bra and just had something that looked like it should be a skirt on. Everyone was poking her n not helping much so I grabbed her and fireman lifted her outside n put her on some building sand bags trying to make her come around. She started shaking n shit n her mates told me she had some condition and needed some tablets for it? I was semi drunk at this time so I decided to carry her to her house which turned out to be about 2miles away because I didn't fancy risking the £30 fine for her throwing up in a cab lol. I knocked on the door at like 1am and this dude n women come to door and I was like is this your daughter? And she was in her bra and some small skirt and they were like yes..... what are you doing with her? I was like I found her she had passed out n started shaking so her friends told me this is where she lives so I carried her here. Her mum was like THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME IN HAVE A DRINK! The dad just gave me that stare like... ' I don't trust you what have you done to my daughter.' :rolleyes:

P.S.

your so kind will you fire mans lift me hehe.

P.S.

and you're sure you didnt cop a feel ?

:P

only jokin- that's verging on heroic that is. buy yourself a pint on me

i thought it would be funny to try and fart/shoot an icecube out my ass, i failed and couldn't get it out and had to wait for it to melt. (N) that wasn't as funny as i thought it would be.

I'm LOLing as a type this hahahaha!!!

You sir, deserve a medal

i thought it would be funny to try and fart/shoot an icecube out my ass, i failed and couldn't get it out and had to wait for it to melt. (N) that wasn't as funny as i thought it would be.

were you on your own or at a party or something?

to be honest i don't know which reply would stop me losing all faith in humanity, but try your best anyway.

I went to the beach with some of my mates, we all thought it was too cold to get a stiffy in the sea, so when I got in, I had a go. It worked, so I carried on, not noticing my mates coming over towards me while I was wacking away. turned around and was like :o :$