Manual Starvation

MikeCottTrials

Hey, At the moment im not feeling that inspired by my riding so i was thinking when i get my next frame (which will be a while) i want something that can bunnyhop and manual reasonably well but still be good on the back wheel and for other moves like sidehops etc, so i was looking at the obvious choice, echo control but im not to good at imagining how geometry effects how a bike rides >_< so it would be terribly nice of you guys :- if you could tell me whats hanging with the 07 control and give me any other suggestions for frames that have what im looking for. incase your wondering i ride a GU at the moment so thats why im a bit manual starved, its so hard to pull into manuals and bunnyhops that its just not worth it :(

:o you want a bmx!! after all the insults you gave that type of riding too! lol :P

of course the ashton is top of my list, come on, join my club and be dammed for life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

I still stick to my word that high bb is good, its just it means you can only do specific moves ;)

i just feel like branching out a bit (Y)

How are ashtons for sidehopping and taps? and how hard are they to bunnyhop? i deally i want a frame i can bunnyhop with ease :-

The controls have always seemed nice to me, although I haven't looked at the geo on the new ones. One of my mates is selling a 04 control in pretty perfect condition, re-sprayed black with a few scratches in the paint, but nothing big.

Honestly though, get a 24"!! mine soo much easyer to mauel and bunyhop than even really short stocks, and even with a 65mm stem and 2" riser bars is still handles as nicely on the back as alot of 1050ish stocks. They really are perfect for what you're talking about, just getting you back into it because its stopped being fun just seing how big walls you can get up. You just have fun and get out and ride, because they let you.

Another vote for Base's TA26 frame . Sure , it ain't high end , big name exotica , but for the money it's a killer little frame that seems to meet your requirements . Short back end = manualable ( not by me though :ermm: ) and stable and obedient on the back wheel . Just make sure you discard the supplied bashplate immediately and deny ever having touched it .

Another vote for Base's TA26 frame . Sure , it ain't high end , big name exotica , but for the money it's a killer little frame that seems to meet your requirements . Short back end = manualable ( not by me though :ermm: ) and stable and obedient on the back wheel . Just make sure you discard the supplied bashplate immediately and deny ever having touched it .

Check out his sig and be inspired, he has the nicest Base I have ever seen, gof or the Base or a 24..