Dan Walker New Vid !

Dan-Walker

f**king awsome mate.

Just shows you can be any hieght to ride stock.

Very big gaps to front there lad.

Hope you do come to plymouth. :)

Oh and how you finding the Aorta, ive been looking at one for ages, they looks looosh, but how do they ride?

like a slighty shorter less fliucky Zenith al, very similar i reckon

dan is a midget, but bugger me hes getting good these days!

yer was a really good vid. Was most of the stuff in reading filmed when it was that ride with jack meaks, bessell n stuff? because i remember you from that ride (Y)

joe

Yeah it was.

that was really sweet dan, makes me wanna grab the aorta and go out on that instead of the pashley.

the gaps to front make me :$ :$ :$ :unsure:

how do you find that bar and stem set up???what length is the stem and do you have any spacers underneath???

thanks (Y)

The bar and stem set up is great, untill i tried the echo hifi 130 by 15 stem today, and i found it even better.

The stem i have on there now though is the echo control 90mm. oh, and one 10mm spacer.

(Y)

Edited by Dan-Walker

Yeah it was.

The bar and stem set up is great, untill i tried the echo hifi 130 by 15 stem today, and i found it even better.

The stem i have on there now though is the echo control 90mm. oh, and one 10mm spacer.

(Y)

(Y) cheers man i think i am a little taller than you but i think a 90mm would suit me a little better, ive got a 110mm and it sits really nice on the back wheel but, shit, i cant bunny hop or manual it for a pun'a mince. might have to treat my self to a hope bad boy for my new zoo bars, which are amazin if any one wants to know lol. :D