New Product From 74kingz

AdamR28

After most of deng's products this has to be the nastiest thing I have ever seen. Isn't it just an expensive verion of the "spoon" style tensioner ? :sick: It looks like it has a fair range of adjustment I suppose but then again so does a spoon...

Edited by dantrials

After most of deng's products this has to be the nastiest thing I have ever seen. Isn't it just an expensive verion of the "spoon" style tensioner ? :sick: It looks like it has a fair range of adjustment I suppose but then again so does a spoon...

dont get one then

they look amazing to be honest and really safe

I wonder if the chain could jump out of that plastic runner? Maybe they should have made the inner part a little deeper, so that the plastic runner kind of wraps around the chain and holds it in place... But maybe it's just fine that way...

large_74t3.jpg

Edited by Chris

looks like a great idea, looks slightly flimsy - if it is hit it looks like it could snap :blink:

still getting one though :rolleyes:

no more mech hangers being snapped and more freedom in sidehopping...........

cheers lewis

Sounds exactly like what I need too.

Ill be gettin one, once i've got new forks and zoo bars... <_<

Might get Bigman to make me one.

Edited by alext

I wonder if the chain could jump out of that plastic runner? Maybe they should have made the inner part a little deeper, so that the plastic runner kind of wraps around the chain and holds it in place... But maybe it's just fine that way...

large_74t3.jpg

The amount of tension you can get from these things is pretty serious, making it all the harder to move the chain side to side at all. You'd have to be doing something rather impressive to get the chain to come off the runner without actually hitting it off somehow.

I got mine in the post from Tarty today, ive been waiting ages for someone to bring out a simple tensioner like this. Im very impressed with it, its easy to install, lightweight, and you can see it adjusting the tension of the chain all the time, and therefore keeping it tensioned at all times. Whereas with my previous fixed tensioner, my chain was tight on one half of the turn, and loose on the other. The tension is quite tight and i cant see there being any way of the chain falling of the side.

Edited by wally