Out Of Section.avi 600mb

rav

Cant wait!! That's going to be the best vid ever if it's as good as the trailer :o

edit: it shouldn't get deleted, if somebody's gone to the trouble of asking for a larger account, he should no doubt know the rules of that server

edit2: was amazing but after a point it became boring because they just showed the same stuff from a different angle. the base jumping at the beginning was sick

Edited by Inur

Cant wait!! That's going to be the best vid ever if it's as good as the trailer :o

edit: it shouldn't get deleted, if somebody's gone to the trouble of asking for a larger account, he should no doubt know the rules of that server

yeh I realised that today, but that's not to say he specifically said 'hi give me more space to put a DVD rip up'

too many wheelies not enough hops.

close but no cigar.

heheh, you gotta admit those boys have got skills though (and balls for that matter!!). Better to watch than biketrials in my opinion, lines are able to flow like BMX rather than stop-hop-start like biketrials. If only I had somewhere I could practice on a mototrials bike...

Dave

for f**king hells sake fanny wank tists shitlicker

why oh why cant my internet stat connected for this to download OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD GOD

EDIT:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so angry its unreal

Edited by ash-kennard