Rimjam

wally

Evening everyone,

Its been a while in the making and put on hold many times due to the brake pads, but the new Rimjam website is now online, ive made the whole website myself in Dreamweaver and photoshop and im quite happy with it :) i was after a clean, simple and easy to use website.

I would like to know people's thoughts on it and if there is anything you would add or change. Especially Simon hehe.

Anyway here it is

RIMJAM.com

Thanks, :)

Chris@rimjam

good shit

do those backings allow replacements?

Once you have worn the pads out, send them back to us along with £10 and we will give you a brand new set :)

Edited by wally

Joe's been riding for 100 years? I know he's been a round for a while, but...

What's the compound like then? Any good for smooth rims like the old red one's were?

Thanks for the replies so far! Im really happy that everyone likes the new website :)

JT the new V3 red compound is a lot hard that the old red compound. However i do have a selection of other compounds that im testing at the moment, one is very soft and similar to the old red compound.

Edited by wally

nice site chris mate :) really simple and well laid out. i look forward to receiving my pads from yourself so i can give them a good testing. hell if they can hold my 17 stone arse on the back wheel they will be fine with anyone lol

Whats the deal with Tarty then? Obviously you can buy the pads from the tarts but when we need a refill would we send it back to rimjam alone.

I would imagine so, he does the pads himself so i guess if you sent it off to tarty they'd only have to forward it on themselves, which means it'll take longer.

His address is on the bottom of the pad description page though letting you know what to do ;).

I personally think they look better in real life than in those photo's, they work well too :D

• 2 weeks later...

really like the look of the site, and the refil thing is awesome to (Y) definatley gunna invest in a set of rimjams, little quiestion about the backings, if there cnced+magic does the force from the braking get transfered onto the slaves + kill the 4 prongy bits? and does it reduce the movement of pads much?

really like the look of the site, and the refil thing is awesome to (Y) definatley gunna invest in a set of rimjams, little quiestion about the backings, if there cnced+magic does the force from the braking get transfered onto the slaves + kill the 4 prongy bits? and does it reduce the movement of pads much?

They don't ruin the 4 prongy things at all as far as i can tell. Mine have worn almost completely flat too, no rounded edges to them.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%...Fwww.rimjam.com

Looks good. Simple and nice I guess.

A bit odd not having a phone number on, and having to email to get a contact phone number. What is a customer is concerned about their order and want to sort it ASAP?

Also some wording it out, I noticed on the about us page or something, "in United Kington in Cambridge" or somethin.

Missing a 'the'.

Anyway. Yeah. Looks okay (Y)

Chris Walford,

2 Church End, Leverington, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 5DD, UNITED KINGDOM.

United kingdom needs to come before the postcode ideally, it's how addresses should be formatted.

Below are the main distributors of RIMJAM products.

There is only one.

but yeh, I like it otherwise

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%...Fwww.rimjam.com

Looks good. Simple and nice I guess.

A bit odd not having a phone number on, and having to email to get a contact phone number. What is a customer is concerned about their order and want to sort it ASAP?

Also some wording it out, I noticed on the about us page or something, "in United Kington in Cambridge" or somethin.

Missing a 'the'.

Anyway. Yeah. Looks okay (Y)

:- Guess nobodies perfect hey?