Strongest Rim

matt rushton

rushy id of thought that dx32 would have been good enough...................... holdsworth uses them and they last....................... apart from them maybe the onza rims? tryall seem a bit cheesy to me

ash

Yeah because all he does is ride natty with you there bound to last if thats all you ride :P.

Anyway get another dx32

Yeah because all he does is ride natty with you there bound to last if thats all you ride :P.

Anyway get another dx32

coming from the man who hasnt finished a trial yet this season............. "cough cough" retired "cough cough"

we're not bashers anyway......we dont dent our rims every two minutes

:D

ash

ps dx32 for the win though!

Edited by trialnoir

I have to agree that a d521 can not be beaten for strength. They are bomb proof, although some people don't like thin rims I have always loved riding them. I have dented and broken wide rims throughout my time but never a d521. Although i do ride a wide rim as all though d521's are stronger wide rims arent that expensive and last long enough for me.

coming from the man who hasnt finished a trial yet this season............. "cough cough" retired "cough cough"

we're not bashers anyway......we dont dent our rims every two minutes

:D

ash

ps dx32 for the win though!

Well i have good reason not to, because i got arm pump on the first trial and was that bad i couldn't get through a section, and 2nd trial it wasn't worth carrying on theres was no fun in doin it in them conditions.

Edited by andy h

Ok i've just broke my DX-32.

so, what rim would be the strongest. Also needs to be avalible in 36h. Also would be good if it could take a couple of grinds.

Matt Rushton

if its strength-2-weight ratio on 36h then its Mavic D521 aka EX521. if its trials specific then its Echo 2007. if its bombproof then its Funn 2006.