Cya In Two Weeks!

JT!

I don't really know what to think about this, on one hand I think your a complete nutcase but on the other I respect you for having the testicular fortitude to see her.

Hopefully you wont be sold as a sex slave.

p.s buy a gun asap.

If it's what you want to do, hope it works out. Who knows, you might end up moving to America and having untold adventures. I've got admiration for anyone that has a good go at doing something positive with their life, and what you're doing takes some balls. I'd be scared!

Maybe he realised that the focal length of his camera lense that he's been asking about in the other thread, 17mm, was another way for Nikon to tell him the length of his nob.

or that not everybody sees it through a fisheye ?

I think JT is brave, it's a bit like what I did with Greece but riskier cos he hasn't already boned her.

good luck old chap - I hope it works out good :D

look..

I made it to the end of a post without mentioning rape (Y)

or that not everybody sees it through a fisheye ?

I think JT is brave, it's a bit like what I did with Greece but riskier cos he hasn't already boned her.

good luck old chap - I hope it works out good :D

look..

I made it to the end of a post without mentioning rape (Y)

Haha, no you didn't!

The last few posts have been highly entertaining, poor Dave, I really wanna know what the measurement means now too and I don't even own a camera, so I hope someone can explain then we can all calm down! Us Dave's have to stick together, united against Davism (it does exist)!

Davey

haha looser

meh what the f**k kinda relationship is it when she lives in the states

f**king stupid idea

waste of money

I say fair play to him.

You must have great fun not risking anything.

You only live once, not only is he gonna have a great holiday but things could really work out - don't try you'll never know.

I think your post was pretty rude and not really called for.

True, but surely that's just ignorance. We have no idea what JT! is thinking or feeling about this really, and probably have never been in the same situation ourselves so who are we to try and tell him it's the wrong thing?

For f**k's sake, he's said he's going. He's made his decision. How about wishing him luck either way, rather than trying to piss on his bonfire. I've seen and heard of people doing far less 'risky' things on here than this.

As I said before, the guy's got guts for following this through, and I for one really hope it works. Too many people complain of dead-end lives with no prospects where nothing interesting happens, so I find it inspiring when somebody does something different, unusual and potentially life-changing, instead of sitting around and getting to 40 and wondering what might have happened if they'd taken that opportunity, done something with their life.

EDIT: My response was in reply to the one before yours Bongo, in case it sounded confusing!

Edited by snappel

True, but surely that's just ignorance. We have no idea what JT! is thinking or feeling about this really, and probably have never been in the same situation ourselves so who are we to try and tell him it's the wrong thing?

For f**k's sake, he's said he's going. He's made his decision. How about wishing him luck either way, rather than trying to piss on his bonfire. I've seen and heard of people doing far less 'risky' things on here than this.

As I said before, the guy's got guts for following this through, and I for one really hope it works. Too many people complain of dead-end lives with no prospects where nothing interesting happens, so I find it inspiring when somebody does something different, unusual and potentially life-changing, instead of sitting around and getting to 40 and wondering what might have happened if they'd taken that opportunity, done something with their life.

EDIT: My response was in reply to the one before yours Bongo, in case it sounded confusing!

I agree on everything :)

Good luck meeting her, I met this girl from msn last month, only knew her for a month though, just pure coincidence that there was a trials event at her town

It's a fun experience , even though i'm uber shy I had a really good time

I'm meeting this girl who i've know for longer than a year this summer, should be great

Good luck dude and have fun :)

I think Snappel hit the proverbial nail on the head when he mentioned people complaining about their own dead end lives. Not that I'm any less guilty but the old problem page is full of people saying they don't have any motivation and they don't think their lives are going anywhere, where as JT is taking life by the short and curlies and making it go places!

If things end up working out then what will happen is he'll move there or she'll move here, it's not impossible, people have been doing it for years, just the majority of people are too lazy or too comfy in their day to day lives to consider anything that radical, it's far easier to let life pass by at a snails pace. It's not a bad thing but shouldn't lay into people with some ambition and sense of adventure!

Wish I wasn't such a lazy arse, maybe I'd be heading to America to meet some hot bird and fall in love, don't see how anyone can put a negative spin on that, how is it stupid?

Davey