Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

• 4 weeks later...

oh right. I got that bit, it was just that the "look." mark wrote at the bottom made me think I was meant to be looking for something within the photos :oops:

And I thought patrick star telling you was just a more jolly way of going about things.

Anyways, there is definitely much to be done at that spot indeed :)

• 1 month later...
B-side video was great, makes sense the dog hates the avid cat lover.

Find it funny in the post about people mimicking Danny Macaskill the picture of Ali C is practically identical to one of Macaskill :P

Dogs like me, unless I'm on a bike then they hate me.....cats love me no matter what ;)

Which photo do you mean? The hippy hop one? I know Danny can do them but I've not seen a picture....unless you mean in general? I'm pretty happy to be compared with Danny though, but I do try an make a concious desicion to not directly copy everything he does.

Dogs like me, unless I'm on a bike then they hate me.....cats love me no matter what ;)

Which photo do you mean? The hippy hop one? I know Danny can do them but I've not seen a picture....unless you mean in general? I'm pretty happy to be compared with Danny though, but I do try an make a concious desicion to not directly copy everything he does.

It's a couple years old but the second picture in here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/137431-danny-mac-friends/?hl=+danny%20+macaskill%20+nec

Obviously I'd remember it since I commented specifically about that picture (along with a cringy spelling mistake). Wasn't saying you're copying him, just found the picture use ironic :P

I guess so. I suppose modelling every aspect of your riding and video production on a certain successful rider is a little different to happening to use a similar photo by chance ;)

In fairness, even if I'd known about that photo it'd still back my point up in that Ali's just doing that hop in a run-down council estate compared to the relative glitz and/or glamour of a bike show. But yeah, either way...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...