A Creepy Story Told Using Only Sound Effects

fipityflip

Dude, you are a perv. Can't believe there's people that don't understand the story :S

Pervert: A person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable. Don't cha think you're a bit sick and twisted to be posting that kinda thing anyway.

• Like 1

Pervert: A person whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable. Don't cha think you're a bit sick and twisted to be posting that kinda thing anyway.

The story has nothing to do with sex, that's only in your mind. It's a nanny (or a mother, that's leaved up to the listener's imagination) that goes crazy and kills a child. A horror sotory.

How old are you? aren't you 18 or so?

Wow, defensive much? 2 questions/thoughts:

1. If people are deducing that it's rape rather than murder that you were trying to portray, shouldn't you take that as feedback that you didn't manage to put your story across well enough?

2. How can you possibly get defensive over people thinking it's rape, and insinuating that you think that is a 'weird' thought when you're the one producing a story using only sound effects about murder?

I thought it was dogshit, regardless of whether it was rape or murder. I did like the picture of the cloud cock though.

• Like 1

Wow, defensive much? 2 questions/thoughts:

1. If people are deducing that it's rape rather than murder that you were trying to portray, shouldn't you take that as feedback that you didn't manage to put your story across well enough?

2. How can you possibly get defensive over people thinking it's rape, and insinuating that you think that is a 'weird' thought when you're the one producing a story using only sound effects about murder?

I thought it was dogshit, regardless of whether it was rape or murder. I did like the picture of the cloud cock though.

Funny because only 2 people thought it was rape and it was only in this thread. And I only responded because I was called "sick" and found it so ridicule.

Glad you liked a lot the cock pic though, haha

Edited by fipityflip

Ohohohoho this is my kind of story :L

Does sound quite.........odd. But on a good note, the babies clearly having a right lol at 2:27 and then they go swimming. But then some bitch starts splashing water at the baby, so they get on there vespa and do one.

EDIT: oh my god, it was actually a Vespa outside. scrolled up to see the video had ended time ago :helmet: , would of made it funnier though.

Edited by TROYston
  • Like 1

That's a bit odd. I'm not sure I'd call a parent murdering a kid (assumedly out of frustration?) a horror story. It's just a violent action, that's not what a horror story is, it has no element of 'horror', no suspense, no fear ect...

I can't find a video of it, and I don't know if anyone on here watches the american 'The Office' but it kind of reminds me of the video that Gabe shows at a halloween party in it, that he calls 'the cinema of the unsettling' :lol: Just in the way that it makes no sense, and is kind of weird lol.