James Porter And Damon Watson Sign For Trials-uk For 2008

Dan@Trials-uk

But it would make sense, can't just say stuff like that without having a decent arguement. I have nothing against any trials shop, at all. They are helping the sport which is all that matters.

Oh yeah, and good luck to James and Damon for 2008.

But it would make sense, can't just say stuff like that without having a decent arguement. I have nothing against any trials shop, at all. They are helping the sport which is all that matters.

Im sorry. But there's justification and explantion. The two are completly different. I don't have to justify anything. But i can explain something.

Damon Watson. I first noticed this guy in a video. Leeds ride video it was. On a Kot Ms2. Just thought he would be like every other rider, I'd never heard of him of course. I noticed he was in a Tartybikes t-shirt. Now if my memory serves me right...The guy wasn't riding for Tarty then. But still that doesn't matter.

In that video, Damon lit up my eyes, Had the nicest riding style and technique i had ever seen. His power was immense yet how smooth he was, is un-real. And i was just like, who is this guy !!!

He then faded away for a while and brought out "Damon AdamantBikes video 1". I noticed he was sponsored by Tartybikes in that video. Since then. I would order from nobody but Tarty. And all this explanation proves is, Damon promoted Tarty for ME. I'd never orderd off them before i noticed Damon. Since i've started riding. Damon's helped and influenced me alot. His riding is the thing that keeps me riding.

All im saying is. Damon...Made me a Tartybikes customer. It's gonna' be wierd seeing the guy riding for someone else. It just wont feel the same. I just hope you don't end up riding a KO frame Damon. You leave Deng. Biggest Mistake you'l ever make.

My rant over.

Danny.

Im sorry. But there's justification and explantion. The two are completly different. I don't have to justify anything. But i can explain something.

Damon Watson. I first noticed this guy in a video. Leeds ride video it was. On a Kot Ms2. Just thought he would be like every other rider, I'd never heard of him of course. I noticed he was in a Tartybikes t-shirt. Now if my memory serves me right...The guy wasn't riding for Tarty then. But still that doesn't matter.

In that video, Damon lit up my eyes, Had the nicest riding style and technique i had ever seen. His power was immense yet how smooth he was, is un-real. And i was just like, who is this guy !!!

He then faded away for a while and brought out "Damon AdamantBikes video 1". I noticed he was sponsored by Tartybikes in that video. Since then. I would order from nobody but Tarty. And all this explanation proves is, Damon promoted Tarty for ME. I'd never orderd off them before i noticed Damon. Since i've started riding. Damon's helped and influenced me alot. His riding is the thing that keeps me riding.

All im saying is. Damon...Made me a Tartybikes customer. It's gonna' be wierd seeing the guy riding for someone else. It just wont feel the same. I just hope you don't end up riding a KO frame Damon. You leave Deng. Biggest Mistake you'l ever make.

My rant over.

Danny.

By that logic you will now become a Trials UK customer?

And Damon released ideos before the KOT I think, one on a T-Rex I seem to remember. (Nothing to do with your post I'm just recapping my first intro to Mr Watson)

Well I dont care who's riding who :lol::) I've only ever bought from tarty and it wont change, although for the more mtb type stuff its gotta be chain reaction ;)

Like Danny said, its the top riders wearing the t shirts that got me on the tarty website, especially Damon.

Leon

Edited by LEON

My rant over.

Danny.

gay?

gay?

A bit yes. Ive pretty much read this entire thread and its just madness. Can people just not respect the choices of James and Damon? Im sure they all have their reasons etc so I for one wish them the best of luck for 2008. These types of immense riders need shop support and if they get it (which they have) then it is only a good thing, best of luck guys :D

Ot: I'd love it if porter came back with the frame in two bits.

Sorry to make a lame change of subject, but better than a 6 page rant surely?

I think everyones opinions have been... satisfactorily voiced. Don't get me wrong, I'm not chummy with Mr Ko, I shop at tarty unless what i want is unavailable there. Just think enough is enough, doesn't reeeeally matter all that much does it? Its just good news for Porter and Damon.

I have been lol'ing at this thread for like 10mins,

Im guna give a piece of advise if you like it or not! Dan you were ok to post that james was moving, but it was below the belt to mention a certain supplier being unreliable, It wasnt a nessary answer, its not a good way to do business and it was slanderous (FACT).

You will do trials-uk damage in the long run.........this whole thread has turned into a congrats thread into a grumpy thread because of a comment you made.

There you go thats off my chest, now for the good bit, well done mr watson and well done james. are you going to be doing hampshire comps again?!?!?!?!?!

I dont get why people are giving me shit? LOL.

Im allowed an opinion like anyone else.

After just returning back from barcelona with both porter and bessell, my opinion of trials-uk hasnt changed. I have never bought from them, and i never will.

Simple.

If you don't mind me asking, how come?

If you don't mind me asking, how come?

How come i still wouldnt purchase from trials-uk?

The comment about selectbikes. Ultimate low. How Dan dealt with the Jack Balman frame scenario. Hardly great customer service.

Theres nothing i could possibly say that wouldnt sound bitchey lol. So i will say nothing more lol. I just find the way how dan goes about his buisness is odd...

come on Joe leave it out, at the end of the day a business is a business theres always going to be competition, but theres no need to say something like that about Dan and his company i mean he runs a pretty good business,hes always reliable, i think he is a nice fella, and i mean has he actually done something to you personally. or are you just having a dig at him because you prefer tarty.

I dont get why people are giving me shit? LOL.

Im allowed an opinion like anyone else.

After just returning back from barcelona with both porter and bessell, my opinion of trials-uk hasnt changed. I have never bought from them, and i never will.

Simple.

55%discount on all 08 products at trials uk, 0% at tarty, think i might get from tarty cos uve said that now, also trials uk have inspired frames in but tarty dont for 5 months, ive just broke mine, i think ill wait for tarty yeh?. OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

roflcopters.

This thread is seriously gay, well done to damon and porter some of my fav riders, got a good team going now, ill buy from whoever gives the best deal or has the item in.

55%discount on all 08 products at trials uk, 0% at tarty, think i might get from tarty cos uve said that now, also trials uk have inspired frames in but tarty dont for 5 months, ive just broke mine, i think ill wait for tarty yeh?. OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

roflcopters.

This thread is seriously gay, well done to damon and porter some of my fav riders, got a good team going now, ill buy from whoever gives the best deal or has the item in.

Really? :huh:

i go with trialsuk now due to dan giving out sweets :giggle: come on what a cool little touch......

Haha yeh, i remember getting mine through, no idea why it made me so happy.

At the end of the day competitors are always going to have digs at each other. Did anyone stop shopping at Tesco when they had that price check advert saying so and so was cheaper than at sainsburys?

I'll tend to go to tarty first, just because it's been automatic for me when looking for trials parts for years. But when i've dealt with T-uk i've had just as good as tarty, just leave it be and buy from who you want to buy from.

And congrats to Porter and Watson.