Onza.com

I hate to be so negative but yeah, I'd start again.

I don't know who these Squegg people are, but they aren't that good.

Your products are getting better every time you release a new one, at least do them justice by having a nice site...

Not sure about other people but I'd be happy to help out for a little cash :) (I mean a little, not a package for £2,000 or something mad)

2k is something mad? Uh er. :unsure:

I'd think that these SQegg people are capable of producing the final site, but it would seem that there has been some bad decisions made, along with some communication glitches between yourselves and SQegg, which has led to the situation you are currently in.

Stop, review what's gone wrong and how to fix it, then resume with actions and ideas in place to solve.

Best of luck.

2k is something mad? Uh er. :unsure:

I'd think that these SQegg people are capable of producing the final site, but it would seem that there has been some bad decisions made, along with some communication glitches between yourselves and SQegg, which has led to the situation you are currently in.

Stop, review what's gone wrong and how to fix it, then resume with actions and ideas in place to solve.

Best of luck.

Cheers, thats what I am doing. Rebuilding the whole site. Don't say I never listen........Thanks for your help guys.

awesome, glad you've taken the feedback in and come to a good decision, it'll be the best one for onza. you're a company thats moving forwards and you need a website to reflect the image of the company and the quality of it products. if you can, get away from flash.........

You should never of allowed it to be put on the protfolio and found by boon and never of put it up as you should of relised its only made things worse as an unfinished site is on show and is reflecting bad on onza.

ive always been a big suport of onza through the flack youve had but its seems like your being stubborn with this, this squegg seem to be unproffesional publishing your site without asking and pritty poor aswell as other designers have pointed out. May be you should cancell the contract and find someone else to finish it off and make it into a decent site as it could very well be.

Usually, your posts annoy me, but I agree with this 100%. You should cancel the contract with Squegg and find someone else to do it, as Tom said, this type of site may have been fashionable 6 or 7 years ago, but these days it looks dated and shit. I know in comparison to other companies sites like Echo or Zoo, yours is miles ahead, but I think that if you took time with the site, and took into account what people have said on here, you could make something a lot better.

It should definitely be taken offline, and should be reworked massively. Move away from flash too, it's not the future, especially for a site that needs regularly updating.

Well here goes to stopping up late and a pulsating work load......Mark shall I change my name to...........Ronan keating?........I like his tone. off topic but has anyone seen the free advertising google are doing at the top of the page? Statistically (spell check me) Onza are the most popular serched Trials bike according to that I think. ha ha. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Joe@Onza

I also happen to intensely dislike Mark King's normal tone when he plays.

Best celebrity username takeover was still definitely Phil Collins. Hero.

Without a doubt, but as it was already taken, I had to go with my next favourite musician :(

It 'intelligently' picks up keywords off the page before it shows ads. If you have a page with onza written on it, it displays onza related ads. If you put tractor on it, it'll show tractor ads ;)

:$ Owned, I'm your bitch Tom. You gonna change my spelling mistake soon? I still think Onza are the most popular trials bikes ;)

It 'intelligently' picks up keywords off the page before it shows ads. If you have a page with onza written on it, it displays onza related ads. If you put tractor on it, it'll show tractor ads ;)

So intelligent that sometimes on Trials websites you get Medical Trials adverts lol...

Yeah I ride a dangerous sport so I must be up for having any old chemical whacked into me :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I use the scrolly thing to look through the products in the category (for example after selecting products>pro series) if I try and scroll to the right the pictures start 'humping' the edge of the box which seems to happen for all of those scroll boxy things.

Nothing seems to have changed since the site was first posted by Boon though... Have you sacked SQegg?!

So this thread is just being ignored now?

Good work Onza, another shit website, we gonna have to wait another 5 years for the next one?

If you recall previous comments left I am redesigning the whole thing. I cant just sh*t one out of thin air though.

Edited by Joe@Onza