What Would You Use If Someone Broke Into Your House

Barbara Logan-Price

Right

Im bored so post up pictures of the weapons you may have or something along those lines which you would use to protect yourself if they had a knife.

so fire away :P

Edit: My weapon of choice

dsc02355su6.jpg

Editx2: i can see this thread showing who the nutters in the forum are :|

Edited by Alex_davies

No one's stupid enough to break into a house with you in it Danny ;)

Haha

solid i think a casual stab would probs get thrust upon thee

Lol, Weapons are lame. Lets picture this, someone's broke into your house.

They havnt seen you yet, you dive on them from behind, there face down, can't do f**k all with a knife if their face down, get the knife out there hands then proceed from there with fists and forhead

However, if your in a situation where there in front of you, say 6ft away, their obviously gonna' make the first move cause they've broke in your house, most house robbers are amatuers with a knife, when they swing for you, grab their hand, boot to the bollocks....I'll let you decide how it goes.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Haha

Lol, Weapons are lame. Lets picture this, someone's broke into your house.

They havnt seen you yet, you dive on them from behind, there face down, can't do f**k all with a knife if their face down, get the knife out there hands then proceed from there with fists and forhead

However, if your in a situation where there in front of you, say 6ft away, their obviously gonna' make the first move cause they've broke in your house, most house robbers are amatuers with a knife, when they swing for you, grab their hand, boot to the bollocks....I'll let you decide how it goes.

bondage?

Haha

They havnt seen you yet, you dive on them from behind, there face down, can't do f**k all with a knife if their face down, get my cock out, then proceed from there, giving them a stabbing.

Danny has obviously been in this situation before :P I think any theive would shit one if they seen him running towards them!!

I don't know what I would use, probly the first thing I could find! Be funny if I ran at them with a pillow though!! :S

Danny has obviously been in this situation before :P I think any theive would shit one if they seen him running towards them!!

I don't know what I would use, probly the first thing I could find! Be funny if I ran at them with a pillow though!! :S

*Walks up with hand in pillow*

You - I've got a gun!

Robber - No you haven't, you're bluffing...

You - No, really, I'll shoot you!

Robber - Go on then, shoot me.

*You run away screaming mummy and hide under the sheets*

Edited by Hendrix

Grab the air pistol and baseball bat, surprise them wiith a hail of semi auto pellets and bosh them over the head. Obviously, that's assuming i wasn't whimpering in the corner hoping they don't stab me. If they were just wandering off with the TV i'd let them, they could be any sort of nutter. Got a few knives about too, pretty blunt but they're shiny enough to scare anyone whos unarmed.

looking around, I got a 5 inch Opinel on my bedside table, that would probably be the first thing I'd grab. also got a replica musket in my wardrobe which would probably hurt quite alot if you took it over the head! Actually, My bedroom is full of potential weapons...

I keep a small metal bar next to my bed - when I had a flat age 18 some guy was booting my back door, proper scared I was...

Since then I've stayed tooled up.

I heard breaking glass not long ago at like 3am so walked downstairs silently with the bar in my hand. I could see two eyes in the darkness and I turned on the light to see my dog wagging her tail by a smashed pint glass that she knocked off a table... Dumb animal :)

Anyway yeah, that's my weapon of choice!

my pet keeps me safe at night Vicious-Man.jpg i took this when he was having a little outdoor play (and also i searched for vicious in google image and you wouldnt believe the stuff coming up, with safe search off obviously)

my weapon of choice would be maybe metal mallet or hammer. but if someone was braking in id be probably be angered and aggresive to begin with