What Would You Use If Someone Broke Into Your House

Barbara Logan-Price

IMG_1343.jpg

That just absolutely defines you Luke; everyone else is talking about bondage rape and cruel and unusal torture, whereas you're opting for "make them a cup of tea and talk about it" approach. :D

Me personally **glances around room**, right next to my bed is a 2 foot torque wrench, and also my leatherman which has about 9 lethal weapons on it. Alternatively, my Nokia 6300 is pretty solid, and anyone who wants to know can ask prawn how hard I can throw a phone at someone.

Rich

I'd probably climb under my duvet, hoping to f**k they didn't find me.

I saw a news report the other day of stupid names and "they didn't find me" was one of them.

Theres nothing in my room thats really useful as a weapon. I have some flimsy lamp that'd sting they're skin more than knock them out, a desk fan, some old school alarm clock and a powerball.

I reckon i'd either get the powerball and beat them caveman-rock stylee or rip the keyboard from the pc and batter them with that full on keyboard warrior stylee.

Most realistically though, i'd be too stupid to grab a weapon, as everytime i've heard noises that sound like someone trying to get in and when someone actually was kicking at our alley gate i've just gone in blindly with no weapon and shouted. Its done the trick so far.

Hmmm ive got f**k all in my room, a fat ass lamp but the robber would batter me i have got about 10 Trials trophy's which would do some damage. I want to get a baseball bat would love the smash some guys legs with it, always wanted to hit someone with one.

They wouldn't get very far in my house. Throwing knives are fun as are the rest of the things i have. Gas mask is the best though, would shit them up big time then you can attack them with your sword of the pork variety

if someone breaks into my flat they could find me sleeping on the outside of the Duvet with a large hard-on

If that Dont scare them off, I could use the Air rifle in the wardrobe, The G36C Airsoft gun in the Wardobe, My Kayaking Paddles in the Wardrobe, use the bedside light ive got without a lamp shade on - Switch it on and stab with the buld end, Shocking.

i think in the actual event of my house being burgled, i would be to shit scared to do anything.... personally id rather loose a few hundred quid then get badly hurt. at the end of the day, when you get burgled, you've got no idea what so ever as to who is in your house, it could be some amateur but it could be a group of experienced men willing to do pretty much anything to get your valuables.

never had my house burgled but ive had my sheds broken into, i found that pretty scary due to the damage they did just to try and get my motorbike.

if i did choose a weapon it would be this base ball bat type thing thats lying in the cupboard downstairs though

Yeah but thats downstairs.

I have a few things that i would use. I could use my 34" 26oz softball bat. I could use my Kendo training sword or i could just go with my cat. seriously she is lethal. if you were to throw her at someone she would attack them.

Yeah but thats downstairs.

I have a few things that i would use. I could use my 34" 26oz softball bat. I could use my Kendo training sword or i could just go with my cat. seriously she is lethal. if you were to throw her at someone she would attack them.

That wouldn't stop someone they would just simply kick it.