Street Training 5 - Rich Pearson

Rich Pearson

Thought that was brilliant (- the music)

Riding is so so impressive, I remember always watching your South Tour video and loving it but the type of stuff you are pulling now is crazy, such a vast improvement its unreal.

On the other hand was poised to congratulate you for no shots of your face looking serious in the video but they were there again! We all know what you look like by now haha.

Phil

Some good shit in there Rich (Y) Music was a bit OTT, but the actual editing was still really good. The tech, spinny shit going in that solo bit of the song worked really well, and it built up to the end really nicely. So yeah, top drawer (Y) Maybe a bit less '_____ to front' stuff next time? Everything seemed to be to front in the vid, so it'd be cool to see a bit of a mixture of that plus more of the line-based stuff. That's properly nit-picking though, and doesn't take anything away from the vid (Y)

You really never fail to please me rich. that video was truely awsome!! iv watched it about 3 times.

Now this on eis my fav one out of the lot!

When you next in plymouth we need to ride soon!!! :P

Yea that was good dude,

but where is that clip of the front wheel from the bench to the big circle thing at the top of copthorn!!!

every vid i watch of you i never see it lol!!

but yea proper good your front wheels are just insanely massive!

its in street training 3! (well pretty sure it is)

i would say beast is quite the understatement! :o

keep up the good riding man, love watching video's like that, it has inspired me to go out riding today even though im shattered!

oh my god i just watched it again and realised you sidehopped from that little ledge up that white wall left and right, you animal :huh:

what is the song?

cheers, Jake (Y)

Edited by onzaboyjake

Woow impressive, is the line at 1:13 the same as in one of rowans videos :S seem to remember it from somewere ?

Just as good as rest bud, amazing!

Yeah Rowan and Porter have both nailed that line (although I think they both will have tapped the bin, and I just gapped to it from the bench).

but where is that clip of the front wheel from the bench to the big circle thing at the top of copthorn!!!

every vid i watch of you i never see it lol!!

ST2 at 02:14 (Y)

Glad everyone seems to have enjoyed it and thanks for all the comments, especially the constructive criticism (I can smile, really! :P)

Thanks again.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...