Street Training 6 - Rich Pearson

Rich Pearson

Morning all,

Just finished the sixth and possibly final street training video of me. Just over 4 minutes long and about 70mb. It's on trials-tube but please download it for the best quality.

Filmed in Bristol, Plymouth, Liskeard, Looe, Truro, Falmouth and Perranporth.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Big, big thanks to everyone who has supported me this year: Zest Series Clothing, Trials-UK online shop, NBR demo team and Heatsink brake pads.

Also a big thankyou to Luke Rainbird, Martin Granger, Adam Phillips, Dan Pearce, Ben Moore, Andy Pooley and Robin Ingrams. You are the most patient people I have ever met.

A final thanks to Rowan Johns for massive tech support in teaching me the basics of using the deshaker program.

Without all of you this video and many previous would not have been possible. Thanks again. (Y)

Hope you all enjoy it, I've tried to deviate a little from my previous 'wannabe-TGS' and do a little more techy and 'line' orientated stuff, which I think I'm a bit more suited to (getting old now, I'll leave the proper stuff to the pro's :))

As always all comments welcome, enjoy. :)

Rich

(getting old now, I'll leave the proper stuff to the pro's :))

Rich

Rich you are pro. I mean right now you're in Plymouth getting paid to ride a demo. As your getting paid, that makes you pro, and going by that video you deserve it. You blew my mind with that video, it was so impressive. Makes me want to go out and ride, but there's nothing that good near here.

Anyway, I shall no doubt catch you in London in a few weeks.

Take it easy buddy.

Rich you are pro. I mean right now you're in Plymouth getting paid to ride a demo. As your getting paid, that makes you pro, and going by that video you deserve it. You blew my mind with that video, it was so impressive. Makes me want to go out and ride, but there's nothing that good near here.

Anyway, I shall no doubt catch you in London in a few weeks.

Take it easy buddy.

Are you sure??