Ashton 24" Vid

Ross McArthur

Filmed over a week, my new video for you all.

Comments good or bad accepted.

Pink Bike link

VIMEO

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Summary

Snapped the frame making it. >_<

Thanks to everyone who helped to film, I appreciate your pateince.

Vimeo link will be up tonight.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Awesome stuff, sweet lines all round and excellent track choice - love it like a fat kid loves Cake :P

Have to say the same, would love to go there meself. 'cept the one thing i would say is i dont love it like a fat kid loves cake.... I love it like i love a joke i heard the other day...

(off topic alert) Whats the difference between a moped and Jade Goody?

.... a moped makes it to 30!

BTW: You snapped the frame eh? any pics :D

Liking that man, shame about the frame :( what's next?

Im going to try and weld it up man. Ive already had it welded at the head tube underneath the top tube but thats started to crack again. The Snap happened on the top tube where the tube meets the seat stay, I can see all the way through the frame all the way round. It might be ablt to be saved, just need to weld a couple of plates onto it for some support. Cheers.

Pretty cool video! Gives me ideas for stuff I shoudl try for a video.

Shame about the frame yeah! Maybe you could get one of the new ashton frames? It would ride similar, probably stronger, and definately within warranty.

Thank's. What was it in the video that you would like to be trying?

I dont know yet, maybe the new Ashton 24". I'll see how the welding holds up. I tried an Inspired for about 6 month's and didnt like it too much.

Have to say the same, would love to go there meself. 'cept the one thing i would say is i dont love it like a fat kid loves cake.... I love it like i love a joke i heard the other day...

(off topic alert) Whats the difference between a moped and Jade Goody?

.... a moped makes it to 30!

BTW: You snapped the frame eh? any pics :D

Random/cruel as f**k man lol......I'll post some pictures tonight. It's bad!!

Yes Ross!!!

Absolutely loved it!!! The lines were executed to perfection!

I like the skinny rail ride... Big drop!

Keep them coming and hopefully see you on the boxx when fixed!

Lewis.

Cheers Lewis, you might not know it but it was your vid that got me to pull out my finger and get one made for myself. No where near as good a vid as yours but come on I use my phone!! lol

Yea, if I can weld it up ill be making a vid on that too. Wont be as bunny hoppy though lol.

Such a great vid! Put it up on Vimeo so I can download it. I'd just weld the frame back. Those et24's need to stay around. Awesome frames, except for the cracking.

Ill put it on Vimeo tonight buddy...Just for you. :giggle:

Too right, the frame WILL survive!!

that was ridiculously awesome. Great riding, great editing. 4:02 could have been such a bad crash. Only thing I say is you need a cameraman.

It was a scary fall yea, stupid chain skipped! Nasty noise.

Och, camera men are few and far between in Scotland. I tend to do ok just setting up the camera phone on my tripod with a bit of tape holding it down :D

Thanks for the positive reply.

Stonker of a video..........insperational to say the least

Cant belive how good it is.....

watched it 3 times in a row :P

Good bloddy work

Dave

Good, now go and watch it again. ^_^

Well that was sweet!!!!

Really enjoyed it surprisingly well put together considering your using a tripod and camera phone, ghetto lol. Some really sweet lines man need to get riding over at yours for my video. That bail on the gap was probably what put the extra crack in the head tube. If i ever see you riding that frame again ill slap you just let it die, frame it and put it on your wall.

Edited by jambo