Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

Saw two guys in their 40s down Cardiff Bay earlier, neither looked like a rider... Nor sounded like one. One was showing the other the video on his phone. "Mate you gotta see this vid thats been going round, some Scottish fella doing crazy shit on a bike."

EDIT: Also just noticed this in it's stats on Youtube.

#3 - Top Rated (All Time)

:o

Edited by Mike Deere

Just watched the last vid from September time (Which was fecking amazing) and then watched this afterwards, the improvement from the last vid (Which hardly seemed possible :S ) Is just phenominal! He has got so much better in nthe space of 8 months it's untrue, i'd love to progress so rapidly :P

Again, best vid ever as far as i'm concerened, Blokes a god (Y)

My Mum, brother and sister have all watched it with dropped jaws!

Also just sent my Dad whos out in Afghanistan a link to it, Will make his Day !!!

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Don't think i have ever seen a trials video with so many pages of replies, and rightly so! This is absolutely mind blowing, it seems to me that no other trials rider in the world would be capable of riding at the level you are! Backflip tree ride, rail manual, tail whip gap, 360 stair drops... this vid has everything!

Don't think i have ever seen a trials video with so many pages of replies, and rightly so! This is absolutely mind blowing, it seems to me that no other trials rider in the world would be capable of riding at the level you are! Backflip tree ride, rail manual, tail whip gap, 360 stair drops... this vid has everything!

except a sidehop :giggle: