183 members have voted

1. 1. What is it to be?

• Cut - born in Britain.
    • Not cut - born in Britain.
    • Cut - born outside of Britain.
    • Not Cut - born outside of Britain.
    • I was cut later on in life.
    • I'd prefer not to say.
    • I'm kind of inbetween, or something else.
    • I'm a female.

Banjo snapping is on my list of things to avoid at all costs.

I've had it kinda happen before, trying to do a girl who was laid flat on her front from behind... ended in a lot of blood. Kinda blamed her and with white bed sheets it didn't go down too well. but yea kinda healed up now/

I only scanned briefly through but I guess im the on;y one of 5 with big enough balls to say I have had it done when I was a kid.

To be honest, its not the sorta thing i've spoken about at length with my mum, but it was done because it had to be. I'd imagine i probobly wouldn't have a dick right now if they hadnt chopped off a little bit.

Apart from the loss of all those enjoyable nerve endings and the additional flesh which increases the stimulation of a women's vagina. Also, I can't imagine what masturbation is like without a foreskin? Do you have to use lube or something?

from what I understand it does remove nerve endings, but at the same time exposes much more, in an area where you want them exposed, so i'd say it's six of one half a dozen of the other in terms of sensation. After the wank I had the other day when i blew more than ever I don't want a foreskin if I would be getting more stimulation, i dont want to pass out from coming, what im saying is, I have plenty of sensation without.

How do you have a wank with no skin?

The idea of having a dry wank and rubbing my skin up and down my bell end seems f**ked, like ben said, lube is the way forward, its possible without, but hardly fun or worth your while.

From my experiance girls prefer it, or at least they tell me they do, maybe just because its a bit differant from the majority or something i have no idea.....

haha this is my first post on here in yonks and it's all about my cock.

The idea of having a dry wank and rubbing my skin up and down my bell end seems f**ked, like ben said, lube is the way forward, its possible without, but hardly fun or worth your while.

I should imagine it seems weird, but using lube is annoying unless it's natural lube from your female friend :)

I couldn't be arsed having to lube up every time I wanted a wank. Lets face it you are meant to have a foreskin.

I've had this question answered before but I'll ask it again anyway. Doesn't it piss you off having your bellend rubbing on the inside of your pants all day long? I feel pretty uncomfortable if little George hasn't got his hoody up.

If someone needs it done cos they cant wash/have sex then i see it as a good thing.

You're kidding me right? I could be reading this wrong but you appear to be saying that some people are unable to wash their candles or have sex because of their foreskin? :blink:

I couldn't be arsed having to lube up every time I wanted a wank. Lets face it you are meant to have a foreskin.

I've had this question answered before but I'll ask it again anyway. Doesn't it piss you off having your bellend rubbing on the inside of your pants all day long? I feel pretty uncomfortable if little Robert hasn't got his hoody up.

I also wonder this.

Edited by NicP

You're kidding me right? I could be reading this wrong but you appear to be saying that some people are unable to wash their candles or have sex because of their foreskin? :blink:

True fact.

On some people it's uber tight and won't budge over captain beefheart.

Edited by MadManMike

not cut but I put "other" as my vote as my skin didn't grow when my dick did so my skin doesn't reach over my bell so it kinda looks like I am cut. Can still wank as normal though :rolleyes:

(oh, and about the rubbing on pants thing, Its just what your used to really, its not a problem if its been like that all you adulthood).

not cut but I put "other" as my vote as my skin didn't grow when my dick did so my skin doesn't reach over my bell so it kinda looks like I am cut. Can still wank as normal though :rolleyes:

(oh, and about the rubbing on pants thing, Its just what your used to really, its not a problem if its been like that all you adulthood).

haha

ali's right, doesn't bother me and I go commando in jeans all the time.

Theres a surprising ammount of purple headed warriors on this forum! But not me, im a hooded villain B)

My foreskin isnt that long really, theres always at least half my bellend poking through. I guess when your circumsised that you loose some pleasure in sex, since your dick is always rubbing away at your boxers or whatever. But im sure I dont feel as much pleasure as I used to, my bellend isnt really that sensetive anymore, I remember it used to sting if I even stroked it, now I could rub it all day long :P