Just Passed My Driving Test Yayayaya

Tylerlovesalex

bollocks does it. i did pass plus. im not really that sensible behind the wheel

Yeah that's just you being a cock though ;). I didn't do Pass Plus but from what I've heard it does sound reasonable. To pass the driving test all you ever do is learn to pass the test and no more. That doesn't necessarily make you a good driver and in some cases I think it teaches bad things. Pass Plus takes the basic driving ability and teaches you to apply some forward thinking and logic to the driving process and so improves the way you think about driving.

ive been doing alot of fishing around for quotes for my van the last week or so. Did all the comparison website forms and spoke to alot of brokers on the phone. Not a single one of them in either the internet fill in forms or being asked on the phone was i asked if i had pass plus.....so i say load of shite it helps with insurance.

:D good daaaaaay

I've got a friend who did pass plus. He wrote off his 4th car in a year and a half of driving on thursday. Pass plus doesn't mean shit, and no insurance companies I've ever delt with have mentioned it on any form anywhere. Better off spending £150 on chocolate buttons.

Just out of curiosity how much does it cost to get your driving licience in england? more or less.

I´ve just moved over and i´m interested in doing it but not sure i can afford it.

Roughly....

Provisional License - £40?

Theory Test - £30 per go

Lessons - £20 per hour (at least it was when I did them, there is no set minimum time for your test, I think it's just until your instructor is happy to send you)

Test - £45 per go? (Cant remember the prices but its roughly that)

+

Road Tax - £RAPE

Insurance - £RAPE

Annual MOT - £30-50

Driving is an expensive game...

Roughly....

Provisional License - £50?

Theory Test - £32 per go

Lessons - £20 per hour (at least it was when I did them, there is no set minimum time for your test, I think it's just until your instructor is happy to send you)

Test - £69 per go? (Cant remember the prices but its roughly that) Also need to rent the instructors car for the hour -£89

+

Road Tax - 1.0 litre starts at £128 and then gets higher the more cc your car is

Insurance - £RAPE - First year your looking about £1500 onwards if your under 20

Annual MOT - £30-50

Driving is an expensive game...