Snow

Andy P

Theres not many other cars that can handle the snow as good as a Mini.

Very true. I was quite surprised to be honest- 165 tyres, not much in the way of ground clearance and not much weight over the driven wheels but it was great. I guess because they're so light weight they just don't bury themselves like heavy modern cars so don't get stuck. Either way good fun!

Me and dad have come to a conclusion, All the people in these citys which apparently have " a foot of snow " don't know what there talking about. Cant get to work, cant get to school my a*se. We are faced with the best part of in some places 3-4ft ( I no it sounds unrealistic but really we do ) every year and still we manage to get to work and sometimes school ( depends what day it is ). I will get some pictures of our snow days. When we get a large amount again.

Currently we've got just under 2ft, But them bast*rd's are gritting the roads.

Edit: Just been outside, and it's snowing again :P. Looks like we might be in for a white Christmas.

Edited by Jack Morton

Me and dad have come to a conclusion, All the people in these citys which apparently have " a foot of snow " don't know what there talking about. Cant get to work, cant get to school my a*se. We are faced with the best part of in some places 3-4ft ( I no it sounds unrealistic but really we do ) every year and still we manage to get to work and sometimes school ( depends what day it is ). I will get some pictures of our snow days. When we get a large amount again.

Currently we've got just under 2ft, But them bast*rd's are gritting the roads.

Edit: Just been outside, and it's snowing again :P. Looks like we might be in for a white Christmas.

You know the rules.

If you don't - Pics or it didn't happen.

got about 6ft of snow here, so i didn't expect to have my driving less this morning, but no she text me saying she'd be there. So she arrives and i we do the usual driving route and we were going over the top of some street and this girl racer comes flying at us. I pulled in as fast as i could but she couldn't stop fast enough or get around me without losing control and went head on into the front of a people carrier, totally smashed her radiator probably a write off, her fault for going so fast in those conditions was pretty piss funny actually...

Edited by Nickkkkk

got about 6ft of snow here, so i didn't expect to have my driving less this morning, but no she text me saying she'd be there. So she arrives and i we do the usual driving route and we were going over the top of some street and this girl racer comes flying at us. I pulled in as fast as i could but she couldn't stop fast enough or get around me without losing control and went head on into the front of a people carrier, totally smashed her radiator probably a write off, her fault for going so fast in those conditions was pretty piss funny actually...

you where driving in 6 foot of snow? my bullshit detectors getting quite a strong reading.

Earby's pretty high up, in the yorkshire dales. I'm about 10 mins away. On the moors where I live, its about 4 feet, so 6 feet in earby isn't really exaggeration

Now I know thats bullshit, theres not a chance you could swim with them weedy arms of yours.

Pah, I'm on me way to 14" arms sunshine. Kinda weedy, but I'm still under 170lbs.

Anyway you'd sink with all that extra flab you're lugging around.

You are aware 6ft is average man height?