24:2010

That could work. Where abouts is it dude, got a postcode?

Need to keep costs down as much as possible, but how do people fancy a night out in Bristol after the ride? Could be a winner seeing as we probably won't be going out in Southend this year :P

See also: Beach party for the survivors! Those that make it to Plymouth we'll head out towards mine and get a big old fire going, BBQ up some grub and crash on the beach for the night (Y)

I'm game for this from London through till Portsmouth. Seats available in the Phatmobile, but not to just anybody..

Thank god i have my own car this year, I have dark memories of my last trip with you going side ways round a roundabout in your packed beemer....

Thank god i have my own car this year, I have dark memories of my last trip with you going side ways round a roundabout in your packed beemer....

i have a nasty memory of phatmike in Coventry caining round roundabouts with no back seats and me and dan walker in the car getting impaled by bike pumps and stuff

I have nothing but fond memories of Mike; Our night under the stars sleeping on a skip, Passing out on each other at the SM pissup Mk 53.7, Dragging him to the lift after microwaved non-microwavable pizza with jar beer and valium.... :rolleyes:

We could do with a list of challenges/awards for the trip really. Get your suggestions in and we'll get the best one and sort some prizes out!

Just found out I have a leaving do at work on the 22nd, straight from the roadtrip to that. Free meal and alcohol; this could get messy...

We could do with a list of challenges/awards for the trip really. Get your suggestions in and we'll get the best one and sort some prizes out!

- The most drunk

- The most battered at the end

- The most bike parts f**ked

- Biggest free loader

RIGHT guys on a serious note had a good plan for sleeping, anyone who wants to get some traveling in Friday can stay at my house before we go to barrow farm on the Saturday.

If you check the rides location that mogili made, you can stay at barrow saturday night for £5 if you bring your tent (because I want to go to Ross's party) get the train to London on the Sunday to ride where I will meet you, and then everyone can come to stay at mine Sunday night before we start the traveling? Seems fair?

looks like it'll be nothing then! The chances of me getting across the country and back for the £20 i'll have left by then and not ending up with more shit to pay off is pretty slim.

Unless of course, someone actually buys this f**king bike...

Edited by Skoze

kennards garden 2 could also happen in kennards garden...

YES PLEASE!

See also: shotgun that mattress so I can curl up next to you again, Ash ;)

Doney still got the foam pit? It'd be rude not to have a play if that'd be cool with him...

In other news: I'm not going to be able to offer up nearly as much accommodation this time round unfortunately and will also be away for the Sunday night (22nd), sorry guys :(

Fortunately beach party = crash on the beach for the night, so it's not so bad as it could have been!