24:2010

*sigh*

Read Luke's post. It's not because there are a couple of people going I don't really like. I'm not made of money either. Last week of the month for me (= low money anyway), I moved house this month (as in massive out-goings) and had to buy some new tyres for my car. 4 1/2 hour drive down, 6 hour drive back up. That's not including the diesel on the way. It was a case of justifying that out-going for me as well, and initially a lot of people I like were going on this trip. They've gradually dropped out, and other people are there in their place. I've known Jon Granger for f**king ages and wanted to hang out with him again having not seen him for ages, I've known Charlie for quite a while and haven't got to chat to him as much as I'd like to, and the same goes for quite a few other people who aren't going any more (and a few who are). We all think along the same lines, like to ride the same sort of stuff and are a similar age and can therefore relate to more things. My first post today was a nod towards that, but also a fairly direct point that people who have openly talked shit on 24 videos before probably aren't really going to be that into riding the stuff I'd like to ride, and might not be the sort of people I'd want to spend an extended period of time on. On trips people always end up rubbing each other the wrong way by the end of the trip purely from the "I've been in the same place as you for weeks now, raaargh" side of things. At the end, with people you know and which you can joke with about it afterwards that's cool. With people you know you don't like from the start, I can't really see it being quite the same.

woah mark! that is quite a rant. shame you're not coming, it was a very enjoyable trip last year, the place we went to aswell there is something for everybody. even the skateparks on my echo was a blast. it really was worth the money last year. hope you change your mind even though dont expect you to.

xx

also, danny kearns, jack chinnery and some other kid are stuck in thacham and are walking to reading which is a 15.1 mile walk assuming they dont get lost LOL. just because jack doesnt want to make his parents angry by waking them up now haha. see you all saturday lovelove :)

Gonna wait for this beeriod to kick in then consider moving/throwing some stuff in the car.

I would have had this done by now but we decided that bottles of rum were of higher priority. In fact, Brownie decided that it was SO good he'd throw one all over himself haha!

See most of you guys tomorrow @ Barrow Farm. See one or two of the lucky ones later ;)

Gonna wait for this beeriod to kick in then consider moving/throwing some stuff in the car.

I would have had this done by now but we decided that bottles of rum were of higher priority. In fact, Brownie decided that it was SO good he'd throw one all over himself haha!

See most of you guys tomorrow @ Barrow Farm. See one or two of the lucky ones later ;)

Sounds like a standard night then! However getting your arse here is your only priority now :D

No worries. We're staying in Cardiff the night before so I didn't know if we'd need to be there mega early 'cos you dudes were there from the night before, or be there later 'cos you had to drive there from <insert previous location>... All good though!