24:2010

Haha cheers! Well I'll definately pop down for the london date seeing as Southbank an that's a 5 minute ride now, wish I could offer a place to stay but I'm in a little 2 bed flat and pretty sure both the parents will be about on that date, but if anyone needs to charge stuff or refill water bottles an stuff ( :lol: ) that would be fine. Has anyone got any car room for a little boy and a little bmx for any duration? I'm busy on 21st/22nd and got a fair bit of uni work to do so maybe from London till Bristol or somewhere like that then I can make my own way back? Got enough petrol money and obligatory driver beers of course.

Edited by Max Quinn

Haha cheers! Well I'll definately pop down for the london date seeing as Southbank an that's a 5 minute ride now, wish I could offer a place to stay but I'm in a little 2 bed flat and pretty sure both the parents will be about on that date, but if anyone needs to charge stuff or refill water bottles an stuff ( :lol: ) that would be fine. Has anyone got any car room for a little boy and a little bmx for any duration? I'm busy on 21st/22nd and got a fair bit of uni work to do so maybe from London till Bristol or somewhere like that then I can make my own way back? Got enough petrol money and obligatory driver beers of course.

Hero! I'm sure we'll be able to fit you in somewhere dude (Y)

List of drivers would be handy about now actually, I'm fairly certain we have enough cars for everyone but would be good to check so I can arrange driving if needs be etc.

Who've we got at the mo?

Craig Taylor

Kennard

Chris Hunter (?)

Simps (?)

Mr Westlake (?)

Chuck your names up if you can help lads,

Simps (?)

Well seeing as its starting at mine, I can afford to be indifferent :P I should be getting a lift with Rossy G, but if that doesn't work for whatever reason I'll bring my car, just don't want to drive a 1.4 fiesta on the journey, the main reason being that the car is so small if I crash everyone inside WILL die, and youv'e all seen my driving! And you have to rag the shit out of it, which burns ze petrol.

Will your Dad let you take it out after that Welsh dude attacked it at Tarty Days?

oui, been on trips up and down the country riding over the last 3 years and its the first time something happened, if I had access to an estate id drive no doubt

Apparently my 26" bike was utterly disgusted at the thought of my abandoning it for 10 days to ride a smaller bike with a seat and so decided to jettison me chin first onto a rather large rock. 7 stitches and a concussion later the 26" bike and the rock won the battle. Roll on next weekend!

So is there anyone that's not injured/can actually afford to do this/plans on doing the whole trip? At the mo there seem to be people dropping like flies or only being able to do a ride or so :P

If it's gonna be a massive flop in terms of numbers and weather then we'll reshedule, but hopefully it won't come to that!