24:2010

Got my cast off today so i'm all ready to go :)

I will be driving, although i'm bringing a friend with me for the whole trip. Would rather we didnt have to rescedule as i've already booked my holiday, and work won't let me change it :(

If anyone has room for another bike in thier car can they PM me? I would like to take my BMX aswell but i CBA to use my bike rack :(

Well looking forward to it :D

x

I'm good for getting around upto Bristol. Can anybody offer me a place in a car thereafter?

Also, I've got a sofa and two floor spaces for three individuals in Bristol.

I'll be in a car with Craig between Bristol and Taunton but will then be picking up my car to head down to Plymouth, so as long as we find somewhere to fit you in for that short leg and there will definitely be something available afterwards (Y)

I'll be in a car with Craig between Bristol and Taunton but will then be picking up my car to head down to Plymouth, so as long as we find somewhere to fit you in for that short leg and there will definitely be something available afterwards (Y)

Okay cheers, Luke. I can always get the train for that segment.

I'd have thought there would've been a mandatory rule that if you've ever used the phrase "You should get a BMX" you shouldn't be allowed on the trip.

LMFAO. I WOULD sig that, however i don't have room :( That was about the best thing ive ever seen you post mark, humourous wise anyways :D

Any ideas roughly what time you're getting to London? Luke/anyone else that'll definitely be there for the London bit, can you PM me your numbers.

I'd have thought there would've been a mandatory rule that if you've ever used the phrase "You should get a BMX" you shouldn't be allowed on the trip.

Mission: wind up Mark by saying that as much as possible, commence!

Not too sure what time we'll be arriving mate, the thread say's 11/12 or something so we'll aim for 12ish but if you drop me a message I'll keep you posted - think we're crashing at Barrow farm the previous night so will be heading down from there.

Will PM you my number shortly (Y)

Need to get the stitches out of my chin in London or Portsmouth really... wasn't healed enough today.

Shotgun being scalpel operator!

Not too sure what time we'll be arriving mate, the thread say's 11/12 or something so we'll aim for 12ish but if you drop me a message I'll keep you posted - think we're crashing at Barrow farm the previous night so will be heading down from there.

Will PM you my number shortly (Y)

Nice one. An yer like I say I can ride to Southbank in 5 minutes so if you keep me updated then give me a shout when you're round there or something I can just pop down and life is bless.

Simpson you're the last person I'd want near my face with a scalpel, I'd rather have Rich Pearson wielding a chainsaw after a night out to take them out than you. If any of us lot are doing them I'll do them myself

I feel a new sig coming on...... hahaha

TBF though, I have actually stitched my knee up before with a needle and thread, and I never did needle work at school.... maybe that's why i didn't tie a knot at the beginning or the end and it came undone rather quickly lol