Post A Video Of Todays Riding

isitafox

Just recently bought my first trial bike (used from family-biker) and have had quite some fun with it. Here's a compilation of the "best" scenes of day four with this bike. I figured you guys might like it, not because of the things shown, but because of the background music. :D

Nico.

i dont know why,but i cant get it dialled to gap to front with the bike being lower,so i end up gapping only a tad over a wheelbase everytime.

is there a trick to gap more horizontally?

Preload, confidence.

find a gap where you have to make it, that will force you to go for it.

5495 posts. :D

Nico.

Date difference from May 15, 2006 to Sep 12, 2013

The total number of days between Monday, May 15th, 2006 and Thursday, September 12th, 2013 is 2,677 days.

This is equal to exactly 7 years, 3 months, and 28 days.

Which makes it 2.052670900261487 posts a day.

Not much at all.

• Like 1

i dont know why,but i cant get it dialled to gap to front with the bike being lower,so i end up gapping only a tad over a wheelbase everytime.

is there a trick to gap more horizontally?

2 things: Where there is no gap (you're taking off a flat floor) it'd hard to actually gap. Your wheel just rolls along the floor. Create a gap with some pallets.

Number 2: It's a hell of a lot easier on a gap to front to go up too. So get a stack of pallets, stack 3 up and one like just over a wheelbase away (so there is actually a gap) and go up to the stack of 3. once you have that sorted, move the single pallet back and repeat.

Also with small gaps it's hard to actually preload because your front wheel hits the obstacle. in this case it looks like your front will hit that bit of soil if you actually preload.