Tarty Days 2011

AdamR28

I would respectively disagree about the lung approach!!! I've tried it before >_<

Pfft, Ive blown many a double air bed up in my time, takes about 10 mins of heavy exhaling but its not too bad, Im not a smoker though :)

All the yellow AA signs are up now to guide you to the main entrance of Woodfest showground!

Keep your eyes peeled and follow them.

(Satnav users - use the postcode, LL22 9DA, to get yourself in the general vicinity, but follow yellow AA Woodfest signs for the final bits to make sure you end up at the correct entrance to the Kimnel Estate)

I'm just coming on Monday... What time does it finish???

18:00 on monday according to the website :)

Am I right in assuming that there is going to be drinking water on tap for the campsite? Just thinking about having to buy some bottled or is it available for filling camelbaks etc?

Last minute resort to Tesco for essentials, at least that's what we went for. Came back with a 24 pack of Shit/energy drinks, milkshake meals :rolleyes: , 4 pack of pot noodle and Egg Nog of which we havnt got a clue what it is!

Cant wait! :P

Last minute resort to Tesco for essentials, at least that's what we went for. Came back with a 24 pack of Shit/energy drinks, milkshake meals :rolleyes: , 4 pack of pot noodle and Egg Nog of which we havnt got a clue what it is!

Cant wait! :P

Egg Nog is a whisked egg with sugar, milk and vodka.

Basically...

Thanks to Barlow, Adam and all the guys for there effort.

Shame all Welsh people are jobsworth cunts.

Oh and to who-ever snitched me to Adam I didn't have anything to do with the fire, I was at the pub when it was made! haha I did pick up some cans to chuck in there, but Ben was talking to someone else about "dont you want to do this again..." so i thought better of it so chucked then back on the floor. Least get it right before blaming shit on me. (i think this post is accurate i was pretty battered at the time! haha and have spoken to the people i was with today)

But looks like I had to be the one to take one for the team and get kicked out at 11.30 on the 2nd day. Well worth the drive...... lol

Edited by Simpson

Yerp, good effort simps! I can vouch for simps not starting the fire as he was in the pub with us till late o'clock!

Home early for me bessell and rankin also. Left there at 4 today, got home at half 9.

Weather was pretty grim, and i took a nice shin dig, which pretty much ended my riding.