What Happened To Antitron 5? (The Dark Lord)

sayshell

I might have put this in the wrong sub-forum thing. I didnt want to put in in videos since their is no actual footage.

Some people may have noticed a lack of antitron 5. I have been working on it for a couple years now, but the level I want to push it to I just can't release it for a long time. So I have to delay it another 2 years. My custom frame is fantastic.

I am working on the video 10-14 hours a day but I just don't have enough time working at this rate to finish it this year.

How does a bike video take 5 years to make?

This one is my ultimate video for sure and probably my last bike video.

it is coming along very nicely and I am happy with the work.

It is a new concept where I wanted to make a story rather than just showcasing riding skills. While I do want to push the bar a lot on riding skills as well I wanted to focus in an artistic direction, and building the art, writing the music, and pushing the riding is what is taking so long. So I can promise one entertaining video for both the people who like and hate it. The other problem is money. I will need to get a part time job which will also delay things.

So this should explain to anyone who is wondering.

These are some fragments of some of the incomplete clips / art and stuff. I will not post any riding until it comes close to the release time.

1-1.jpg

PIC_0936.jpg

2.jpg

PIC_0751.jpg

PIC_1271.jpg

Edited by sayshell

seriously - yes

headbanging - no hahaha I wanted to make it more serious

plot/characters - yes but I am not going to have dialogue. The story is in the lyrics, and in text. A narrator or dialogue would be a really bad idea and ruin the music.

Edited by sayshell

• 11 years later...
On 2/10/2011 at 8:07 PM, sayshell said:

So I have to delay it another 2 years.

I swear down, I never expected that to be an optimistic projection, but here we are still waiting almost almost twelve years later and it's still not ready!
So hyped to finally see this when it's done. Biggest effort ever put into a trials video, by far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Doesn't look like he ever finished it, but he did put up a video last year (coimplete with outstanding wizard sleeve action) made from old footage that looks like it was for Antitron 5:

Edited by Muel
  • Like 3