24:2011

Mark W

Aw, thanks Ross. I didn't know you cared so much about my past self's well-being.

Cheers for the effort you put in to making it happen too dude, not to mention getting the clips of randomers in Bristol ;)

Thanks - it's a Protec Lasek Classic. Pretty hard to come by now.

Brutal...

I never said i cared about you haha! just silly not to wear one, but then again its only my opinion :)(Y)

I dont live in the past! (Y)

You're calling him out on a 2 month old clip. (Y)

Loved that a lot, pretty perfect. Come to Reading next time please.

We did Reading the first year, though we only made it to one spot where we bought cowboy hats and ice cream before moving on :P

Maybe next year, who knows :)

I f**king loved the bits of this trip that I made it to, and I f**king love this video. So nicely put together Mark, props for that (Y) Also cheers for putting my few clips in there - shows anyone here that you don't have to be on the same level as the rest of these guys to enjoy your time with them. Yea, anyway, I'm gonna go watch it on the big screen for the 4th time today.

Got a very strong retro feel from this video. It felt a lot like the Braunschweig or VTCZ vids from the late 90's and early 00's. This could be thanks to the rather unusual tyres and colourful frames (especially the yellow Inspired) which looked a lot like the 221 X-Lite's they all used to run.

Thoroughly enjoyable and very well made. Silver Inspired rider was my favourite, really nice style. Looks a lot like an ex BMX rider?

Great stuff, I would complain about the camera lens but I think I have already done that in one of your vids. A good mix of fun and difficult lines in there. I think the non riding clips were a good to have in there, cause it puts a lot more personality into the riding and gives the video spirit. Lines I remember the best were the g-turns, 180 up the huge skatepark set, and bump jump 360 up the stair flight. I love the bike trains hahaha. Some really nice 360s in there, and tons of other great stuff. Next time upload it on youtube too.

I take it I can pencil you in as "attending" for the next one then? :P

Talking of which, when's best for everyone to get a weekend session reunion style in? Thinking somewhere central with some nice varied riding and a longish weekend of bikes and friends; #TheWayItShouldBe

In, but probably the only weekend I could do would be the 29th/30th so no biggy if that's no good for anyone else (Y)