24:2011

Mark W

wow that was long, gotta go to sleep will watch the second half tomorrow and leave a better comment. Its fun watching all the different styles. Balanced bikes are the best. you are like 5% worse at a couple tricks and then it opens your trick variety by like 100%. I think the perfect bike would be 22" XD

Edited by sayshell

CLASSIC.

Once again, massive thanks for putting this together dude. Each year when I 'organise' the trip (though this year people had their heads screwed on and it took care of itself rather nicely!) I hope that we'll get some pictures or whatever, but this is pretty much perfect at getting that vibe across to people that didn't make it along.

Brings back some memories of one of the most fun weeks ever, with or without bikes. Another well done to everyone who made it what it was, looking forward to next year already :P

• Like 1

I assume we can thank Redbull for the this 3:30am topic? :P

Everything about this trip was awesome and that video is the icing on the cake (the disposables will be the cherry on the icing on the cake.. :P)

Really nicely edited, captured the atmosphere perfectly.

Watching that back also made me realise that everybody was riding so damn well and that Wastelake was taking care of business in every city we went to, I somehow missed some of the lines that are in this video!

I've sent the video to my mother and father to watch, they've been just as excited to see this as me, I hope they don't notice the MJ/penis incident in Blackpool.. :giggle:

Droping friut is fun :ermm:

That was strictly business. Couldn't you see how serious we all were? I mean Ali managed to drop a pineapple 7 storeys directly onto a very small target. You can't achieve that accuracy without being 100% focussed on the task in hand.

• Like 2

Wear your helmet (Y)

Aw, thanks Ross. I didn't know you cared so much about my past self's well-being.

CLASSIC.

Once again, massive thanks for putting this together dude. Each year when I 'organise' the trip (though this year people had their heads screwed on and it took care of itself rather nicely!) I hope that we'll get some pictures or whatever, but this is pretty much perfect at getting that vibe across to people that didn't make it along.

Brings back some memories of one of the most fun weeks ever, with or without bikes. Another well done to everyone who made it what it was, looking forward to next year already :P

Cheers for the effort you put in to making it happen too dude, not to mention getting the clips of randomers in Bristol ;)

Nice helmet mark thumbsupanim.gif

Thanks - it's a Protec Lasek Classic. Pretty hard to come by now.

Damn, thats the ugliest ginger kid I´ve ever seen!

Brutal...

alot of time for this video, big range of riding ability, sweet lines, bottom line though fun whilst riding and learning on bikes and increasing there own ability! looked good, blackpool is a sweet place to ride love it when they have the national on those moon rocks!