Tra On Inspired Hex !

TRA

Copy/Paste from youtube description:

This is the first video i do on a street trials bike, i got the bike some months back, but beeing winter there have been little time on bike. This video is filmed over 3 days of riding.

This video acheives "step 1" of what i would like to do , and this was to focus mostly on what i already knew of techniques and use these to make a video on the Inspired.

But next in line is the indoor video of Step 1, as this is the outdoor version.

Photo,edit and everything else is done solely by myself Thomas Remvik Aasen aka.TRA

Thx to my few sponsors :

Inspired - http://inspiredbicycles.com (Bike/parts)

TNN Engineering - http://tnnengineering.com (brakepads)

Allsport Dynamics - http://allsportdynamics.com (wrist braces)

• Like 1

Yeah both for myself sake at this point and Inspired, i reckoned it would be best to show what the Hex could actually do, outside the bmx world :P

Btw, that t-shirt im wearing over the red sweater at one point, is volga verdi penguin t-shirt that i received .. because i like penguins .. =D

Nice one! Showing that having a seat doesn't make a bike any less usable for TGS and also good for fun stuff too. huge tyre tap drops too. I look forward to stage 2!

Edited by TRA

MASSIVE YES!!

really enjoyed that, some huge riding in there, and im still sat here trying to work out how your wheels/wrists/ankles didn't just collapse on some of those big drops :o

the whole video was awesome but i have to say my 2 favourite lines in that were at 45-50 seconds, and the line at 55-1:01, much prefer to see flowy and creative lines like that rather than just going up and down stuff!

really looking forward to the next video now (Y)

• Like 1

Thanks all :)

Oh yea definetly i will go on and work on creative flowy lines and some more technical street "tricks" on the months to come. Step 2 that ;)

Ankles do hurt sometimes, but they are getting stronger as they were many years ago. Wrists never hurt actually and theyve always been up for them kind of impacts, just not the falls :P

Wheels, well these wheels are not made for 90+kg people trashing the absolute shit out of them, but they are still working as they should do, which is awesome ! =)

MASSIVE YES!!

really enjoyed that, some huge riding in there, and im still sat here trying to work out how your wheels/wrists/ankles didn't just collapse on some of those big drops :o

the whole video was awesome but i have to say my 2 favourite lines in that were at 45-50 seconds, and the line at 55-1:01, much prefer to see flowy and creative lines like that rather than just going up and down stuff!

really looking forward to the next video now (Y)