Whats The Stupidest/craziest/maddest Thing You`ve Done For Money

bing

So right now, if I offered you a pint of piss with a urinal cake in it, you'd down it? I doubt it, if you think it's funny that's fine. I think it's funny as well, in the sense that I would stand there laughing, but in the same way I laugh at the disabled, I'd never want to trade places.

• Like 1

So right now, if I offered you a pint of piss with a urinal cake in it, you'd down it? I doubt it, if you think it's funny that's fine. I think it's funny as well, in the sense that I would stand there laughing, but in the same way I laugh at the disabled, I'd never want to trade places.

obvisiouly not, not like it tastes great.. surely youve played drinnking games that get out of hand, well they do, and its all about one up man ship.. ive seen someone satnd on the table, trousers round his ancles whilst a minger tries to nosh him off as he attempts to down a pint of piss followed by a pint of puke.. its not pretty but thats what happens when its your birthday forfit

its all shock and horror, and funny as fook at the same time

in no certain order:

50 shots of corkies in 3 pint glasses for £20

neck a 2 litre bottle of cider in one go,for £2.

eat a 3 month old white choc chip cookie for a domino's pizza.

drink a bottle of brandy before 6am in exchange for a bottle of buckfast(it was 5.30am at the time, and i didnt need the brandy, let alone the buckfast)

i also once bet stupidly that i couldnt swim an estuary for £20, I took the bet, and the money,put it in my wallet, stripped to boxers and did it. only to find once i reached the opposite shore, my mates had ran off to the pub, with my clothes, and my wallet containing their £20 and my £30. by the time id got back and found them, theyd "lost" a shoe, spent £15 texting people that i was gay, spent their £20 on beer and bought me a plate of the gayest cocktails known to man with my £30.

• Like 4

i also once bet stupidly that i couldnt swim an estuary for £20, I took the bet, and the money,put it in my wallet, stripped to boxers and did it. only to find once i reached the opposite shore, my mates had ran off to the pub, with my clothes, and my wallet containing their £20 and my £30. by the time id got back and found them, theyd "lost" a shoe, spent £15 texting people that i was gay, spent their £20 on beer and bought me a plate of the gayest cocktails known to man with my £30.

I doin't think I've laughed so hard in a very long time. I'm going to go and copy and paste that to all of my friends on facebook.

in no certain order:

drink a bottle of brandy before 6am in exchange for a bottle of buckfast(it was 5.30am at the time, and i didnt need the brandy, let alone the buckfast)

You Sir have won this contest hands down!

in no certain order:

f**king excellent

:lol:

Last year I bet a mate £15 I could go the whole year January to December only wearing a shirt in school, no jumper or t shirt underneath. It then snowed for 2 weeks in november and was -3 to -6 for a further week or so. Obviously there was rain, where I got soaked and wind where I froze. (Coldest year on record I think) I got given £20 in the end because it was insanely cold.

It was totally not worth it.

Edited by TrialsIsHard

That was after the phone in pint glass, pint on Granger, let's go hunt for a madman, right? :P

The very same!!!

I still have no idea where those shots came from that were sitting round our table when we came back from hunting down those yutes.

Edited by Skoze