Danny Macaskill New Video

John Shrewsbury

05:00 to the end - NOT trials. All that pedalling and rolling nonsense! And those bits where he was talking, they weren't trials either.

Seriously though, another nice video. Watched it without sound because I'm at work, so I don't know what he was talking about, but the riding was fun to watch.

05:00 to the end - NOT trials. All that pedalling and rolling nonsense! And those bits where he was talking, they weren't trials either.

Seriously though, another nice video. Watched it without sound because I'm at work, so I don't know what he was talking about, but the riding was fun to watch.

He was basically saying that he is quitting trials and is going to do mountain biking full time :rolleyes:

Maybe he'll turn into Chris Akrigg and start doing a bit of everything...

Edit: No, not really. He was saying that he really wanted to progress his riding this year and do a lot more riding in general. So no doubt expect something good.

Edited by AndrewEH1

Liked that a lot, and I think he's got another video part in that online mtb video that's going to be free online so have that to look forward to.

? Might not be what your are talking about but definitely worth a watch nonetheless!

Edited by AndrewEH1

3.45 sick

Am i the only one that didnt find the bash on the bin line that good? Im not even sure he planned for the bin to slide.

Liked it most for being something different. Get so bored of watching videos that are all just gaps n side hops. Thought it looked pretty cool too. Want to try something similar now but maybe something a bit lower with a longer slide. Maybe a couple of meters.

Edited by Chris Borneo