Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

This is actually funny though, the last thing you posted was shit - not because it was immature, just because it wasn't funny.

Do you chaps not see amusement in terms of something individual? So, I can find something funny that you don't and it's just that simple - nobody is wrong by responding differently. It's not that the thing is or isn't funny within itself but rather but it is funny or not funny because of the way of each of us is. On that basis it kind of makes arguing about it all pointless.

Edited by Ben Rowlands
  • Like 1

Do you chaps not see amusement in terms of something individual? So, I can find something funny that you don't and it's just that simple - nobody is wrong by responding differently. It's not that the thing is or isn't funny within itself but rather but it is funny or not funny because of the way of each of us is. On that basis it kind of makes arguing about it all pointless.

I understand, I was just messing with him cause I was bored.

Oh myyyy gawwwwwddd do you always have to respond on here with such long and in depth answers for something so trivial? haha

I dread to think what your answer is when someones asks you what you want for tea!

• Like 4

I can't help but see the glaring problem in arguing about things that are personal such as "red's a better colour than blue," etc. It doesn't seem particularly deep to me but nor does the confusion seem trivial since it relates to many other needless disagreements and falling outs.

I guess in the way you've responded to me seemingly behaving needlessly I've done the same prior to that. Was the argument more or less pointless than what I did? :P

This is just the way I see the world and I act accordingly. No doubt it's strange and excessive to others but it makes me happy :)

• Like 1

Seems to me Ben that you could do with swapping the LSD out for a few pints of dark bitter. Makes everything seems far simpler. (Yes I'm aware simpler isn't a word and I should say "more simple" but meh, using it makes life simpler).