Two Million Posts

tomturd

We're about to hit an official post count of 2 million, which is pretty incredible.

Who'll get the 2 millionth post? 29 on from this one.. which will be post ID2423915

Now is a good opportunity for me to say thanks to you all for getting us here and keeping the community going (Y)

• Like 3

Epic!

Thanks for running such a sweet website and not having dickhead moderators and admins like other forums where they are right power mad because they have the ability to ban people at the tip of their fingers !!

Met so many awesome people on here on rides, and alot of people who i'd class as good friends.

Cheers !!

Out of interest, do you keep stats of the number of posts over time or anything? Be pretty interesting to see how post density changes around events/through periods of decent weather and the like.

We do, well.. the forum does. We certaintly get way fewer posts per day than we used to a few years ago. In general however, the number of posts/visits quite closely follows this: http://www.google.com/trends/?q=bike+trials. On top of that, generally, forum upgrades = less posts. Any change = less posts. Summer = less posts (although this summer traffic is increasing, maybe because the weather is still crap).

Who won Tom??

you! my gf said I should give the winner "a shit prize like a yorkie" (little does she know that a mars bar is the staple tf prize) :P

that's awesome! and thank you for running such a helpful website which has allowed the formation of that community :)

Thanks for all the thanks! Should also point out that to anyone who might not know that its a joint effort with Danny and all the mods over the years :)

Yeah cheers to all the mods / admins / techy people - TF has gained me music fans, solved problems of all sorts and introduced me to some great people.

Sounds weird to say it but my life would be different if I hadn't signed up 11 years ago :)

Awesome! Thank you Tom for keeping the forum under control and in great structure. Can't wait for the stickers :P

Maybe give one sticker out as a reward for every 1000 posts? Just an idea that may encourage more people to be active. I've got a gut feeling my idea will quickly shot down haha.

If the website domain didn't actually have trials in - i'd forget why i ever came on here in the first place. I rarely venture outside the comforting walls of chit-chat, and although i'm not as active as many of you, it's nice to feel part of a unique community. Thanks TF