Trials-Forum Stickers

TF Stickers  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which colours would you want?

Done and done :)

You utter, utter legend! Thanks! The trip to the post office tomorrow will be much more bearable. Luckily most of the stamps I used I bought about 4 years ago when they were 26p :P

fingers crossed postman brings mine in the morning :)

I'm not sure but I don't think yours is posted yet, I ran out of stamps... I'll try and get it in the post box tonight, sorry!

Got mine today.

Don't think i'll be sticking mine anywhere until our little issue elsewhere is sorted out :P

Hah, I'll have another look in a bit but I'm already out of ideas. I'll try resetting your password again.

You utter, utter legend! Thanks! The trip to the post office tomorrow will be much more bearable. Luckily most of the stamps I used I bought about 4 years ago when they were 26p :P

Well hopefully that should cover another couple of people/put a bit of money in the pot :)

Oh, and some stickers fell through my letterbox this morning too. Cheers!

Tom you should really make a donate tab by the side of feedback, loads of forums are totally in your face about it but if you do it subtly don't think anyone would have any problems. I've used this forum more than enough to ship over some money but its not even obvious how to? Unless I'm just being retarded.

Haha, I know some forums do it but it annoys me when I see a site and it seems like their main aim is to make a quick buck. I don't feel so bad about it this time round as we've put quite a bit into these stickers. More than expected, anyway (did you know a second class stamp is 50p now? Luckily I had about 100 left over from when they were 26p :) No wonder people don't send letters any more)

If you want to donate you can PayPal us at paypal(((@)))trials-forum.co.uk - obviously remove the brackets! :)

Just stick it on the bar next to feedback - sorted. The fact that I can't even find where it is after 7 years of being on here is also wrong! I know how much time and effort you guys put in, if you can grab a few beers for the weekend on us then its fair play :)